Wish me Luck!!!

americanbuffalo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My buddy and I are seeing if we can make it until christmas with out sex or jacking off. We started Nov 25th, so far we've made it 3 days. Wish us luck!

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol how will either of you know if the other one cheats? :tongue:

Good luck anyway!!!

americanbuffalo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We wanted to see who would win, we both are honest. We did this a while ago and I lost after about 5 days. I am determined to make it till christmas.

D

deleted6806

lol dude i tried for two weeks and failed after 6 days

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i don't want to go 3 days...but yet the mental desire to abstain does cross my mind...then i just go have a wank...thoughts suddenly disappear..all happy

bigguy11211

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does the loser have to blow the winner? Now that would make it interesting.

lol, yeah there's a deterrent! I haven't been with anyone for a few months and was planning a "no cum without a woman present" type effort from 1st Dec. Worried it might affect my standards though:wink: but I think it will be fun.

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My buddy and I are seeing if we can make it until christmas with out sex or jacking off. We started Nov 25th, so far we've made it 3 days. Wish us luck!

Bro,I didn't masturbate until I was about 21 and once I went over 3 months without.

Last edited:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bro,I didn't masturbate until I was about 21 and once I went over 3 months without.
whoooooaaaaa! No way!?! My earliest masturbation memory was like age 2 or 3 and i never stopped! I can't believe someone didn't masturbate until 21? why not?!? no sexual urges?

B_zkrueger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to masturbate, but I stopped. I do have this weird biological thing where if I'm very turned on I can choose to ejaculate with very little physical help--mostly a conscious mental decision-- I call it "coming out of nowhere." Other than one instance of this (if you choose to call it masturbation-it doesn't involve my hand) some time around March this year, I haven't masturbated since May 2007. And for reference, I also have chosen not to do anything with anyone else for a long time, and in fact have done nothing of the sort at all since before May probably. That puts me at half a year right now of pure voluntary chastity.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to masturbate, but I stopped. I do have this weird biological thing where if I'm very turned on I can choose to ejaculate with very little physical help--mostly a conscious mental decision-- I call it "coming out of nowhere." Other than one instance of this (if you choose to call it masturbation-it doesn't involve my hand) some time around March this year, I haven't masturbated since May 2007. And for reference, I also have chosen not to do anything with anyone else for a long time, and in fact have done nothing of the sort at all since before May probably. That puts me at half a year right now of pure voluntary chastity.

I WOULD DIE! nuff said