Wish me Luck!!!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I used to masturbate, but I stopped. I do have this weird biological thing where if I'm very turned on I can choose to ejaculate with very little physical help--mostly a conscious mental decision-- I call it "coming out of nowhere." Other than one instance of this (if you choose to call it masturbation-it doesn't involve my hand) some time around March this year, I haven't masturbated since May 2007. And for reference, I also have chosen not to do anything with anyone else for a long time, and in fact have done nothing of the sort at all since before May probably. That puts me at half a year right now of pure voluntary chastity.

Ejaculation is a natural male function. To deny it, for whatever reason, is to deny your natural bodily function.

And when you do have sex, the ejaculation will put your prostate gland into a shock. Seriously, most men have no idea that the prostate gland is most healthy with routine. If your routine is no sex and you have it, you will most likely have prostate trouble. Same goes for having sex each day and then stop for 2 months, prostate trouble. Usually, you will get enlargement (BPH) and once you have that it is very difficult to treat.

Just as a side note (I know you don't say this is your issue), much to the displeasure of Religiouis Right heretics that push such stupidity on their sons, celibacy is not instituted by God. Man is built to ejaculate and ejaculate as often as possible! :biggrin1:

And in agreement with OCMuscleJock, if I ever loose the capability to ejaculate, just carry me into the waters of the Pacific so I can drown myself.

P.S., best thing for good prostate health is DIM. It is now known to be much better than Saw Palmetto for Prostate Health because it normalizes the bad (E2) Estradiol in men and keeps the E2 from binding to your Testosterone receptors so the just the Testosterone gets through! :) DIM is real good stuff!

Last edited:

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
P.S., best thing for good prostate health is DIM. It is now known to be much better than Saw Palmetto for Prostate Health because it normalizes the bad (E2) Estradiol in men and keeps the E2 from binding to your Testosterone receptors so the just the Testosterone gets through! :) DIM is real good stuff!
What is DIM? I believe not this one! :biggrin1:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
What is DIM? I believe not this one! :biggrin1:
:biggrin1:
D[SIZE=-1]iindolylmethane[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Found in cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower) and promotes beneficial estrogen metabolism in both sexes by reducing the levels of the "bad" Estradiol (E2) from binding to the Testosterone receptors thereby allowing more Testosterone to bind. The potential is to lower a man's E2 and increase his T level.

I mentioned it because, IMO, it is now the best OTC remedy for men with enlarged prostates that will most likely happen to men who abstain, like the original poster here, for extended time periods.
[/SIZE]