Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I thought I'd attention whore myself one more go around since I'll be down and out for a while and feeling totally unsexy until I'm back on my feet.

I leave for a few hours for my total abdominal hysterectomy and I'm naturally a little nervous. But I'm sure that things will improve that have been giving me so much trouble for so long. Atleast I hope so!

So I won't be around until I can get access to the computer which will likely be when I get home from my hospital stay. Still not sure how many days that is going to be.

I'll miss you my online dysfunctional family!
:clit: <----- Look at this squirting emoticon I found. Totally cheered me up!

No sex for atleast 6 weeks....but we went out with a BANG lastnight I'll tell ya!

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Best wishes to U Sweeety .....Hope this does it for U ? BionicBitch is going to be Ur new Name ! lol....well if U get bored ....sext me ! errr text me . Kiss Kiss ...MUAH !!!!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fingers, eyes, toes crossed for ya Ms. Maddie, during the surgery and during ya recovery *squish hugs the squeak out of you*

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope that you get well soon.

This place won't be the same without you around.

Last edited:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hope you are back on your feet quickly, and then back on your back as soon as you want. Best wishes and please take good care.

Already wished you well yesterday, but I will again!

I hope that the surgery goes flawlessly and that you have the easiest, swiftest recovery you can :)