Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You will do just fine lady. You are one tough cookie. You'll get a sudden rush of nervousness but they give you a shot for that in pre-op. Once you get in the O.R. they give you something real good. Your body will melt, you'll feel floaty and a never-ending buzzzzz will be heard in your ears and your eyes can't help but close. :smile:

And yes, you will catch yourself later when looking through rite aid, walgreens or CVS ads at the feminine hygiene products. :rofl:

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
M. Rouge, I don't know you, but I have found your contributions here to be thoughtful and at times, damned exciting.

I wish you every good outcome and I'm sure that is what you will experience. Healing from major surgery just plain takes a while. Be patient, and look for the good things in the immediate future, like genuine, caring people looking over you in the hospital and at home. Nurses are one of the major unsung hero groups of our culture (and they make damn good lovers, too)!

Go into it with confidence and know that many people here, some you know and some you don't, are thinking of you are wishing you the very best.

Sincere hugs from a stranger,

TLG

TallCurvyCutie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Attention whore. Love it. This is one thread you are COMPLETELY entitled to, and anybody who tries to convince you otherwise will hopefully receive their comeuppance severalfold. Meant to get around here and tell you that I will have my fingers and toes crossed on your behalf! Some new LPSG BFF I make. Boo. :tongue: All the best to you. What a story for your girl to return from winter break with! Sure you will be back here raising hell soon. :biggrin1: You should have made nominations to hold down the fort in your absence! To hindsight! Ask for all the happy meds you can get. Looking forward to your return. :smile:

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
TCC, you are in charge of trolls and keeping the general BullShittery at a minimum. If you think they are reincarnated trolls out to get the ladies....bust a cap in their ass with my initials on it.

All be damned if some hell-raisin' is not going on to give me good stuff to catch up on right?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thumbs up!Two of my sisters had this done for similar reasons.They both have felt much better after.HRT is tricky but once you have it dialled in it's great.Keep your chin up,no worrys!

My partner had an abdominal hysterectomy in the year 2000. Not total though, her ovaries were left intact. Yet before meeting my love I knew others who had a total hysterectomy, they were as horny as ever, more so. I think it was a relief, and in some ways a release for them to be free of ongoing problems. Have been told you will feel like a new woman.

Best of luck Ms Rouge.