Wish me luck!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I second Petite's adorable and raise you a super-cute :biggrin1:

It's great to see you back in action MR (if somewhat limited action), and I'm pleased to hear you have the support you need at home. I remember how much support my mum needed for the first week or so - this isn't the sort of surgery you can take lightly.

Bravo55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad to see you are back and that you are in good spirits.

I hope you and your family enjoy the holidays!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm so happy to see you back, Rouge! We'll take you anyway we can get you, even if it's in little spurts. Take care of yourself first of all, then come by and bless us with your presence when you feel up to it!

Sending more good thoughts your way.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey ms. rouge,

:kiss: :flowers1: :dance: :banana: :smlove2: :fest30: :wiggle: :biggrin1: :hug: :hug: :hug: :arms: :beerchug: :grinning-smiley-003

glad to hear you are doing well.

ladristo

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey ms. rouge,

:kiss: :flowers1: :dance: :banana: :smlove2: :fest30: :wiggle: :biggrin1: :hug: :hug: :hug: :arms: :beerchug: :grinning-smiley-003

glad to hear you are doing well.

I just got hypnotised by the smileys, but I echo the above sentiment Rouge.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I got my pathology report back from my hysterectomy. NO wonder I was so miserable. In addition to cysts on my cervix and cervicitis, I had multiple fluid and hemorrhagic cysts on my ovaries. A disordered endometrial lining. And get this- one fallopian tube was 6cm long with multiple fluid filled cysts inside of it the largest was 0.8cms. My other fallopian tube was a mere 2.8cm long with a whopping 3.1cm paratubal cyst on it. A cyst bigger than the tube! Uterus was strangely not very large in comparison to my tummy size but the surgery caused me to lose 4 inches in waist circumference. So something was taking up some room in there! But the good thing is that I had no abnormal cells anywhere to indicate cancer or precancerous dysplasia. Woo hoo. Apparently I was just a bag of cysts.

The cysters were doing it for themselves :) Very good indeed to hear no c cells were found.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yay Rouge! So glad you decided to stick around with us!!! Thats wonderful news, Sweetie!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got my pathology report back from my hysterectomy. NO wonder I was so miserable. In addition to cysts on my cervix and cervicitis, I had multiple fluid and hemorrhagic cysts on my ovaries. A disordered endometrial lining. And get this- one fallopian tube was 6cm long with multiple fluid filled cysts inside of it the largest was 0.8cms. My other fallopian tube was a mere 2.8cm long with a whopping 3.1cm paratubal cyst on it. A cyst bigger than the tube! Uterus was strangely not very large in comparison to my tummy size but the surgery caused me to lose 4 inches in waist circumference. So something was taking up some room in there! But the good thing is that I had no abnormal cells anywhere to indicate cancer or precancerous dysplasia. Woo hoo. Apparently I was just a bag of cysts.

Glad you're all cancer free! :smile::smile::smile:

No wonder you were feeling crap though with all those cysts!!! The one bigger than the fallopian tube . . . :eek:.