Wish Nick8 A Get Well Soon!

Sorry to say, Nick8 is feeling under the weather and spending the day in bed at my house. I think he's got the flu or something similar. If you'd like to leave a get-well message, please do and I'll print them out and give them to him.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Get well soon, and both of you need to head down to Fort Lauderdale or Miami.:biggrin1:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Nick8:

I hope it wasn't those crunchy Obama Fingers that made you ill!

The chick whose name cannot be mentioned is perfectly adamant that eating Obama Fingers are a treacherously racist activity -- even mentioning them can corrupt the soul!

So avoid Obama Fingers, my love. Popeye's Fried Chicken is OK to eat. --- As long as you are not mixing those crispy legs and thighs into a race-based post like I am here!

Ok. This whole post is just a joke. I am pushing the envelope because this site is becoming a bit boring and I've had an excess of carbohydrates - I'm in a carbohydrate stupor! - and have drank too much caffeine. Please excuse.

Get well, mon amour! Drink plenty of fluids to wash the bugs away!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We need a road trip.

Jason, Nick, Hells and NudeYorker. All get in an SUV and drive down to Fort Lauderdale and all share a hotel room, gay Survivor style. :biggrin1: (and only eat from the McDonald's Dollar menu. )

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nick8, feel better soon man. You're in great hands with Jason nearby. And I second the Ft Lauderdale idea, as J might suspect. But stay with hubby and me instead of a hotel room. Party time!

Hope to see your posts again before too long.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Nick,
I was wondering why I had not seen any of your posts :confused:--now I know! :02::02: I hope you will be up and about soon. Don't rush it though. Great big hugs to both you and Jason!

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, Nick8: Sorry to hear that you are sick. I had some crud that I couldn't shake for over a month....went visiting friends in CT, NY, and NJ and was told that I singlehandedly took down three families with that virus...Geez, I hope that I didn't take down three states!

My cure: wasabi, ginger, Tabasco, lemon, the hot Texas sun and, great dick

Get well soon!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Nick,
The flu can not be too much fun. I always hated being sick, you can't do anything. But lately, I feel we need to get sick every now and then just to realize how lucky we are when we're not. Our bodies are so capable and resilient, it's amazing what we can put them through and still come through alright. I felt we had just started getting to know each other a little bit better--I hope we keep going. Missing you, and your voice of reason and care in such a bizarre world,
Aaron

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry to say, Nick8 is feeling under the weather and spending the day in bed at my house. I think he's got the flu or something similar. If you'd like to leave a get-well message, please do and I'll print them out and give them to him.

Damn... :frown1:
Something's up in the air. I know a few other people who are struggling with allergies, sinuses and colds right now.

Nick8, I hope you feel better really soon. My thoughts are with you tonight. And thanks to you, jason, for looking out for him.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Love Nicks avatars! Poor you, he is in your house in bed. I wish he were in my bed!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Check his temperature (rectally) :wink: if he does not have a fever it probably is not the flu. It's not flu season anyway.