Wish Nick8 A Get Well Soon!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK....now enough...jason..DOES he need a doctor????......i am concerned....ALL joking aside....please...tell us...should we call 911...???.......if NICK IS IN-TROUBLE DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!..

He went to the doctor Friday and the doctor prescribed some antibiotics and some serious cough syrup with codeine. The doctor told him it's a sinus infection which has migrated to the lungs causing painful coughing spells due to combined lung and nasal congestion. He has a low grade fever, no energy, and a constant headache aggravated by the continual coughing. The symptoms were so alarming to me, I was worried he had pneumonia. Right now he has to monitor his symptoms and the doctor believe he should begin to feel better within the next 24 hours. I'm relieved he's been to the doctor and now has some RX-strength medicines to get rid of this thing. The OTC stuff helped a little but he showed no improvement until today when he started the real drugs.

You can be sure that if he hadn't gone to the doctor yesterday, I'd be dragging him to one because he hadn't shown any improvement in since he started getting symptoms on Monday and three days on OTC medicines is enough to know if he needs medical attention or not.

OK....now enough...jason..DOES he need a doctor????......i am concerned....ALL joking aside....please...tell us...should we call 911...???.......if NICK IS IN-TROUBLE DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!..

Poor ol' Nick. :( Glad you got him to a doctor Jase.

For what it's worth - I don't have a problem with get well threads for people who are pretty sick. If friends of mine are ill - I wanna know. :)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You know, Nick8 is a decent enough guy and I hope he gets better... but I really hope we don't have a surge of these, "Get well" threads everytime someone gets the sniffles. I mean, it really bastardizes the sympathy of the site and I actually think it makes the sympathy seem less sincere.

We should really consider keeping them to people who are actually seriously sick and have serious medical issues (cancer etc)

I mean, unless someone wants to start the "People with Big dicks who are Sick" thread... :wink: It's gonna be a pain in the ass come cold and flu season when we have 4 pages of:

Oh, I think I've got a cold!!
OMG, I have mono!
My tonsils are red, is there a problem??
I have a fever of 98.9.
I just blew my nose, I think I might get sick.

I also thought we usually did these threads for those who are seriously ill.
Get well pal.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
JJ sometimes you are SUCH a dickwad. I went to Nicks tnite and the guy can hardly stand up. Yet you come around w/your usual "Ican ssay what I want! It's a public forum! I have a sense of humor!" This time you're being a DICKWAD! ok. DICK-WADD! Put yr probs aside w/Nick and wish him well and stop being a baby.

Actually Hells, this time I was being serious. But thanks for the smack on the wrist. The guy is lucky he has his posse to jump to his defense all the time. And just like you are posting your opinion of me here, yes its my right to post my opinion of "get well posts". And Honestly, its none of your business. PS, I have never commented on all your "drivel" posts such as "what is this dusty suitcase I found in the attic". Had I, then you have every right to chastise me. Furthermore, these "personal" responses to forum posts belong in private mesages, but if you choose to air your support of Nick and distaste of me publicly, i will respond as same.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm always the last one to find these threads (OK - I admit it, I'm usually preoccupied with the threads that are actually about big dicks...).
Ahhhhh - Nick8 - victim of the Summer cold. They always say Summer colds are the worst.:smile:

EXACTLY, A SUMMER COLD ! The guy hardly needs last rites.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually Hells, this time I was being serious. But thanks for the smack on the wrist. The guy is lucky he has his posse to jump to his defense all the time. And just like you are posting your opinion of me here, yes its my right to post my opinion of "get well posts". And Honestly, its none of your business. PS, I have never commented on all your "drivel" posts such as "what is this dusty suitcase I found in the attic". Had I, then you have every right to chastise me. Furthermore, these "personal" responses to forum posts belong in private mesages, but if you choose to air your support of Nick and distaste of me publicly, i will respond as same.

I don't have distaste of you. You KEEP letting your personal feelings draw you to make posts that you otherwise might not.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have distaste of you. You KEEP letting your personal feelings draw you to make posts that you otherwise might not.

You really should have completed that psychology course HKM and perhaps then you'd be on target with your analysis of me.

My posts would be EXACTLY the same regardless of who I was speaking about or responding to. My comments are about the posts and nature of them herewith. They just happen to have the same certain little group of people attached to them. And obviously the person of which we speak is up and around and back to posting as evidenced by his recent posts a few hours ago. So really, these 8 pages of Get well posts were truly unnecesary, and only served to take up space on the site which may have been better used. OR all those wishes worked miracles and pulled the guy out of his "sinus infection". How self-indulgent, but no surprise.

Last edited:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Hope you're feeling better, Nick, baby.

I guess I don't need to tell you to ignore the unruly poster above who's felt justified putting in eight - yes, that's correct, 8! - appearances on this thread to scream to everybody that you and your illness are not worthy of a thread.

(I believe "This thread is so unnecessary!" is his repeated sentiment.)

Perhaps he wants another one of those "Does sucking a penis make me gay?" thread to post on? -- ar another "Tight pussy or loose pussy?" thread - or another "What is your 1% for?" thread.....

This place is like a freaking evil merry-go-round with the same exact threads popping up over and over and over (Look at my cock!! Hair or shaved? Cut or uncut? Come to my j/o session!).... and yet your getting ill and Jason sharing with us is -- "unecessary". Ugh.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This place is like a freaking evil merry-go-round with the same exact threads popping up over and over and over (Look at my cock!! Hair or shaved? Cut or uncut? Come to my j/o session!).... and yet your getting ill and Jason sharing with us is -- "unecessary". Ugh.

well said will

i think this site is takin a header, is it the economy that's turned people into rabid dogs pissing negativity anywhere they can?

get well soon nick so we can resume our tumultuous fight club relationship!