Wish We Could....

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by slimmysf, Jul 27, 2007.

1. slimmysf

slimmysf New Member

Keep this section for the celebrities that ARE truly hung with real pix to prove or at least rumoured to be hung, instead of posting about celebs that we only speculate about. It's really annoying for me to read "he's cute, he bet he's hung" over and over again. So many threads are simply about celebs that we think are goodlooking and that has nothing to do with what this section is about.

2. Blokeboy

Blokeboy Member

I agree

3. snobbes

Gold Member

at least stop threads about chicks! ops sorry females

4. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    I notice that you've only posted four times thus far and you are already annoyed at this section. Lighten up, kick back and just enjoy things for a while and then you can start with the critiques

5. agnslz

Gold Member

As with LPSG in general, people can post about whatever they damn well please in this forum. Threads about men or women. With pics or without. Nobody's forcing you to read anything here. It really amazes me how people can find so much to bitch about. Especially since it's all free to access, and especially from those who've provided nothing of value to this forum themselves. If you don't like what you see here, go elsewhere to get your jollies.:rolleyes:

6. Onslow

Gold Member

Hung, not hung, real or fake. Enjoy them all and keep in mind some of the ones that are real and the guy looks big could just be angles and putting him with smaller people. It's all good.

7. _chrizzian_

_chrizzian_ Member

the talking about goodlooking people and how hung they are keeps hollywood alive, doesn't it? ^^

Draft saved Draft deleted