Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm trying to put a twist on a common post, but here it goes...

I just updated my gallery, and would love some feedback on it. Some of the pics I like, and some I don'tas much, but I still posted them since I am a bit of an exhib (ok a lot). I know I don't have a "healthy" physique, but I'm a grown man and can handle any comments you have about any of it. No need to sugarcoat it, just be respectful is all I ask...

So for the twist: tell me which pic(s) and why you like: 1) best, 2) least, 3) and I'll even consider requests for future pics/vids. I'll delete the ones least liked...and try to honor some new requests... Reply on here, on my pics or private me...

Thanks for your input!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm trying to put a twist on a common post, but here it goes...

I just updated my gallery, and would love some feedback on it. Some of the pics I like, and some I don'tas much, but I still posted them since I am a bit of an exhib (ok a lot). I know I don't have a "healthy" physique, but I'm a grown man and can handle any comments you have about any of it. No need to sugarcoat it, just be respectful is all I ask...

So for the twist: tell me which pic(s) and why you like: 1) best, 2) least, 3) and I'll even consider requests for future pics/vids. I'll delete the ones least liked...and try to honor some new requests... Reply on here, on my pics or private me...

Thanks for your input!

Nice manly body and penis.

Thanx for the comment, very kind indeed. But not exactly what I'm looking for... can you elaborate?

Spectacular mesomorphic human male life form with superlative looking genitalia.

:smile: (You did say elaborate. :biggrin1: Just joking.)

1. I like the sleeping photos of you nude.

2. I am not going to say what I didn't like. Because it is YOUR gallery. You should put up whatever pic (that is legal to put up according to LPSG TOS.) you want to. That is the beauty of LPSG. You have people putting up whatever pics they like.

3. I wouldn't delete a thing unless you are tired of your pics and you want to make some more pics and upload new ones. I do that. I don't ever keep pics up all the time. I change things up.