Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nah, trust me I don't , as I said earlier I never believe anyone 100% and I always have a grain of salt.
I just don't understand why it seems to matter to you so much then. You claim that it doesn't, but it's obvious it does since you keep bringing it up.

And if you never believe anyone 100% and take everything with a grain of salt, why do you post so many questions in ask a woman?

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i don't want to hide behind my finger . so i'll post a pic and let the bad side of my brain do the talking after the pic..

homer-simpson-690x382.jpg

after 3 years here , years that i observed and the last half a year that i started posting in the threads. i believe that now is the time to say what the bad side of my brain thinks. so here goes nothing. as i have noticed by one response here, the argument that bigger is not better , is not valid always. there is a post saying that if the guy was bigger he would have a head start, so to speak , on giving more pleasure to said person. also i won't name anyone but i will say what i have seen so far, girls are saying that bigger size is a preference not a must. well it makes absolutely sense that for them to prefer bigger , they like it more, meaning that with all things fair ( skills and stamina ) a bigger one wins over an average and small one ( in general ) in bed , not hiding behind the excuse " in a BF , size doesn't matter ". well a BF is one scenario, in general it sure does , otherwise they wouldn't be size queens and prefer bigger. the bad side of my brain says that for someone to prefer something , said someone likes it and enjoys it more than other things, so by default this thing he/she prefers is a better thing than all the others. also it's weird and an odd coincidence that nearly all of the girls in here , that say size doesn't matter , are dating guys with big ones. and don't get me started on the fact that some of those girls here rave about how great sex feels with a big one and make comments like ( wonderful , amazing, lovely etc ) about big ones and make no comment about other sizes, disregarding those sizes , or comment about them once in a blue moon. END of rant.. btw this is what my former ( bad part of my brain ) self thinks. and in a way it kinda makes sense. also to be clear there is no judgment here. i just state what i have observed and also this is me letting my " evil me " run wild.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bad sex with a guy with a smaller penis is bad because he didn't know what he was doing. Bad sex with a guy wielding a huge penis is fucking awful, because he can hurt you with it.
This is truth. I have had small, and impossibly huge. Whenever I have had bad sex with a guy with a small tool, I could think of a few the same size or smaller that I liked a lot more.

There was this one dude who had about 4 inches. Maybe 4.5". I can't remember. But I would sell a piece of my soul to fuck him one more time. It was so, so good between us. If he texted right now asking for pussy, I would head to the airport.

I have had bad sex with small and large. With either, bad sex is from ignorance or selfishness. But when a dude with a big dick is selfish or ignorant, he hurts you, and it can be frightening. When a dude with a small dick is selfish or ignorant, it's boring/disappointing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
girls are saying that bigger size is a preference not a must. well it makes absolutely sense that for them to prefer bigger , they like it more, meaning that with all things fair ( skills and stamina ) a bigger one wins over an average and small one ( in general ) in bed , not hiding behind the excuse " in a BF , size doesn't matter ". well a BF is one scenario, in general it sure does , otherwise they wouldn't be size queens and prefer bigger.
First of all, you should already know there are only grown women here; you are not reading from nor addressing "girls". Get it the fuck together. Secondly, you are generalizing. I will never allow for you, nor other women here to speak for me. I have no preference for size. Not just for a boyfriend, but ever. Different sizes feel different, not better, and not worse.

nearly all of the girls in here , that say size doesn't matter , are dating guys with big ones.
Men with little dicks just don't choose me very often. According to what I have been told, and what I have read from small-hung dudes online, this is because I am tall, black, very experienced, have been promiscuous, have large breasts, and have been very overweight. These, among a few other traits are things that intimidate a lot of smaller-hung dudes. I have never known in advance what I was getting before laying with any man. I have left a casual dude alone because it didnt feel good, but that was always ignorance and/or selfishness. Never size.

some of those girls here rave about how great sex feels with a big one and make comments like ( wonderful , amazing, lovely etc ) about big ones and make no comment about other sizes, disregarding those sizes , or comment about them once in a blue moon.
This is LPSG. Not quite the place for small dick chat.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, you should already know there are only grown women here; you are not reading from nor addressing "girls". Get it the fuck together. Secondly, you are generalizing. I will never allow for you, nor other women here to speak for me. I have no preference for size. Not just for a boyfriend, but ever. Different sizes feel different, not better, and not worse.

Men with little dicks just don't choose me very often. According to what I have been told, and what I have read from small-hung dudes online, this is because I am tall, black, very experienced, have been promiscuous, have large breasts, and have been very overweight. These, among a few other traits are things that intimidate a lot of smaller-hung dudes. I have never known in advance what I was getting before laying with any man. I have left a casual dude alone because it didnt feel good, but that was always ignorance and/or selfishness. Never size.

This is LPSG. Not quite the place for small dick chat.

Heh. I use the words girls and boys, playfully. Also the posts I made in this thread, express the sceptical part of my brain, the one that holds the grain of salt and tries to read between the lines , it's the internet anyway it's a safe strategy to do that.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heh. I use the words girls and boys, playfully. Also the posts I made in this thread, express the sceptical part of my brain, the one that holds the grain of salt and tries to read between the lines , it's the internet anyway it's a safe strategy to do that.
Every time you call us girls you will be reminded. Know this.

There are no parts. There is only you.

Reactions: Wave85 and 693987

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm " re-reading " this thread and I think I need to clarify something. I ask for your personal experiences and it's absolutely ok to say that the best sex you had was with a guy that had mad skills and a big one, there is no judgment there. It's just YOUR experience, it doesn't make it canon for all women. So feel free to state that ( there is nothing wrong with that ) I say that again. Something that works best for you shouldn't be judged by us ( men ).
I'm talking about sex in general btw. In a relationship maybe there are things more desirable that " make up " for lack of skills and size ( you know better than me ) on that regard, what applies to you personally.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing makes up for lack of skills. Nothing. I used to be more willing to teach. I'm now willing to tailor, but not outright teach. Size is not a factor for me as long as it fits. It can't be too big for pleasure, and it can't be too small. So far, that has never been an issue, though some partners have been borderline at both extremes.

Reactions: rtg and 693987

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well I'm " re-reading " this thread and I think I need to clarify something. I ask for your personal experiences and it's absolutely ok to say that the best sex you had was with a guy that had mad skills and a big one, there is no judgment there. It's just YOUR experience, it doesn't make it canon for all women. So feel free to state that ( there is nothing wrong with that ) I say that again. Something that works best for you shouldn't be judged by us ( men ).
I'm talking about sex in general btw. In a relationship maybe there are things more desirable that " make up " for lack of skills and size ( you know better than me ) on that regard, what applies to you personally.

You think we are avoiding telling the truth because we think you won't accept our real answer? Sir, we are telling you the truth whether you like the answers or not. I'm getting tired of you trying to get us to admit to something we don't feel. Mainly because you want to hear it that way. The more you try to encourage us to tell you big cocks matter, the more we see that opinion matters more to you than it does for us.

How many times do you have to hear the truth before you believe it? No matter how cute you think your questions are they always end in us trying to get you to listen. You refuse to. I think once we've explained to you at least 3 times in one thread everyone l, especially the women should ignore you. You make threads all week long pertaining to the same topic. No matter how many times you do it, we know what you are trying to get us to say.

Why must you insist on being annoying like this? How any more threads is it going to take to convince you?

I know guys who like women with a and b cup breasts. You don't hear me trying to convince them bigger is better. Even if most guys like big breasts, not all do. Not one man speaks for all men. Not one woman speaks for all women. Can't you respect it and move on with your insecurities?

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm getting tired of you trying to get us to admit to something we don't feel. Mainly because you want to hear it that way. The more you try to encourage us to tell you big cocks matter, the more we see that opinion matters more to you than it does for us.
Precisely this.

Reactions: 693987

I, and at least some others already have stated our experiences. You continue to question us or flat out say that you don't really believe us. You even go on to say you're trying to catch us out in lies by asking the same freaking questions over and over. Peoples opinions and life situations can in fact change over time. Your attempts to trick people and then saying that any possible variations are a sign they're lying are ridiculous. That's on you, not us. By and large the long time female members of this site who post frequently have zero problems saying what the fuck they do and do not like. Those who love the big d, those who don't care, and those who if they had a choice wouldn't fuck big d, because it causes them pain and/or injuries.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I hear you ladies and I'm happy to say that I stand corrected. Your last posts were a bit brutal ( in a good way ). They made every shadow of a doubt disappear + a conversation I had with my GF. Those 2 events made me see the truth 100%.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ ^ ^ the post above is directed to @Fade @Tattooed Goddess @AlteredEgo @rtg
As said I stand corrected and I apologize from the bottom of my heart, for any comment I made regarding you ladies. The issue was clearly in my mind and I projected it to you. I hope that it's not late for me ( in this community) and I'll try to be more pleasant to talk to , in the future. Special thanks to @rtg since she knows my story and helped me see the light. Ladies you made my life better in a way.

Reactions: rtg and AlteredEgo

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever wished that a partner could last longer or cum faster.?
Yes, both situations

Have you ever wished a partner to be more skilful in bed.?
Yes

Have you ever wished he was bigger or smaller.?
Honestly never cared that much for specific reasons. Sex with my boyfriend is great, so I don't think about size and don't need him to be bigger. Sex with my former bf was bad because he was often selfish and not that great at it, so I don't think size would have change his skills.

In regards to questions 1 and 2 , have you seen a guy improve and be more fun and pleasurable, for you , in bed.?
Yes, but of course it's a mutual thing. He improves, I improve, I hope we do that together.

Also do you have patience or after a couple of dates without much improvement you just dump the guy.?
Besides my first time, I've never had casual sex. So far, i've had sex with "boyfriends" (I know, it can appear boring :D ). I had patience with the bf i've mentioned before who wasn't great in bed, and we broke up for reasons not related to our sexual life.

I wanna also replay to the rant :D I 've said many times before, size doesn't matter that much, and at the same time I'm here often liking or commenting photos. Ok, it seems off, but its not like that. I think it depends on how everyone wants to use the site. When I want to have fun, just silly fun to turn off my mind, I thinks is ok to look at certain photos, as said above the site is called lpsg for a reason. When I want to be serious and honest in the discussions, I focus on sex not just on size, because in real life i want to build a real relationship, and at least to me that is absolutely not based on size and not just on sex either.