Wishing i had an uncut cock

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks goodness my family left intact

I do restoring, and every day is an improvement. I use an mp restorer (need the persons email as he makes them) and a manhood. But it would have been better to just be left alone :( I hate this disgusting practice. I can't even look dad in the eye anymore and don't care about seeing him again. He mutilated four boys.

Reactions: Mogluver

Just enjoy what you have, I don’t know what it’s like not having one but I’m sure there are positives and negatives for both.

Reactions: 6inchcock

Wish for a million dollars, world peace, bigger dick, swimming pool filled with beer, etc.

Foreskins are greatly overrated by those that have them. I have mine intact, spent much time training it to stay back and have never achieved any great accomplishments by having one... except for that one time I got it caught in my zipper. Yeah that shit only happens once in a life time

Wish for a million dollars, world peace, bigger dick, swimming pool filled with beer, etc.

Foreskins are greatly overrated by those that have them. I have mine intact, spent much time training it to stay back and have never achieved any great accomplishments by having one... except for that one time I got it caught in my zipper. Yeah that shit only happens once in a life time
In my case, not covering over sucked ass. Now that I do, I couldn’t go back.

Reactions: Mogluver and Revone

Hungfunone

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Old dirty bastard, live and uncut. Just got asked by a lover last week why it's so rare for American men to be uncircumsised. I didn't have an answer for the prevalence of circumcision, only that I was glad my parents weren't barbarians. Jk,jk. I wasn't cut because my dad wasn't, and he insisted on it to my mother who didn't know the difference the decision could have on her son's well-being.

Has nobody mentioned foreskin harvesting on this site before? I'm really not a crackpot or one to promote conspiracy theories. But just as medical and scientific tests take place on animals, drugs and research techniques do some times have to be tried on human cells. This is where stem-cell like harvested foreskin comes in. There does exist in some places a reccomendation for parents to circumsise upon the baby's delivery so that the medical community may have access. Just saying. Maybe your parents were ill-informed about the 'healthy choice'. The skin has value in a research setting and the version parents hear is that it's useless and may pose health risks.

Old dirty bastard, live and uncut. Just got asked by a lover last week why it's so rare for American men to be uncircumsised. I didn't have an answer for the prevalence of circumcision, only that I was glad my parents weren't barbarians. Jk,jk. I wasn't cut because my dad wasn't, and he insisted on it to my mother who didn't know the difference the decision could have on her son's well-being.

Has nobody mentioned foreskin harvesting on this site before? I'm really not a crackpot or one to promote conspiracy theories. But just as medical and scientific tests take place on animals, drugs and research techniques do some times have to be tried on human cells. This is where stem-cell like harvested foreskin comes in. There does exist in some places a reccomendation for parents to circumsise upon the baby's delivery so that the medical community may have access. Just saying. Maybe your parents were ill-informed about the 'healthy choice'. The skin has value in a research setting and the version parents hear is that it's useless and may pose health risks.

At least 1 person in this country took well being into account. Ignorance is sadly bliss for most.

Reactions: George1848

I remember when I got circumscised. It was after I was five but before I was ten years old. I wish my parents did not have the procedure done on me. I greatly miss my foreskin.

I wish sometimes I was uncut, has anyone done any foreskin restoration. I have done some for about 2 weeks and have seen some results. Anyone else ever tried?
I’ve been going for about 9 months. Earlier than that I did it sporadically. :)

AboveAvNurse

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ya I wish I was uncut also, I feel it just looks way more natural (obviously) but I would rather be a hooded warrior, then a wounded soldier. Been doing manual stretches once in at a better cl lvl, I’ll consider getting a device

Revone

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve been restoring my foreskin for a few years now. Take a look at my pics. I have consistent soft coverage. Feels great. You can pm me if you have any questions.

Lost cover

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish sometimes I was uncut, has anyone done any foreskin restoration. I have done some for about 2 weeks and have seen some results. Anyone else ever tried?
I am currently restoring and its a great idea

D

deleted817718

I really don't understand all the guys who want to have a foreskin! There is pretty much no benefits to having one, but so many men think there is. I'd happily be circumcised and am looking to get it done for all the benefits being cut brings

Reactions: circedbychoice

I really don't understand all the guys who want to have a foreskin! There is pretty much no benefits to having one, but so many men think there is. I'd happily be circumcised and am looking to get it done for all the benefits being cut brings
I think it’s a matter of choice. Dude.

Enjoy the so called benefits you decided on freely, my friend.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was uncircumcised the first 35 years of my life. The first time I saw a circumcised dick I was quite taken by it. I wished mine was like it . The owner was about 20 years old or so but he had this impressive circumcised dick. I decided then and there someday my dick would look like his. I hated having a foreskin. I wished thousands of times my parents would have had me circumcised when I was born. Well long story short I had it done and I'm very happy with it. I wouldn't go back for anything.

Reactions: deleted817718