Wishing my american friends a happy election day

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I hope you all have a happy election day and that everybody respect the outcome of this democratic election.

Will the next president come from the democratic party or from the conservative party, that's the question.

Good luck ! :grouphug:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, Jumbo. No matter who wins, somebody's going to be unhappy. I wish that unhappiness could be channeled into making this country better than trying to tear down the guy at the top. That is, unless he really starts to do a bad job.

But I hope we can give him a chance to show off or screw up. The other side will either be very surprised or not at all.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if obama wins, we will all respect him as americas leader ..or at least i would...and hope he makes decisions in the interests of the american people. if mccain wins (and seems doubtful) will we have to live with how america is still racist, how mccain cheated, and tear him down daily like Bush was?.....

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed, I do not hate either candidate.

The winner will be my president--however, either way, I'll dislike some of their policies and bitch accordingly over the next four years. :tongue:

if obama wins, we will all respect him as americas leader ..or at least i would...and hope he makes decisions in the interests of the american people. if mccain wins (and seems doubtful) will we have to live with how america is still racist, how mccain cheated, and tear him down daily like Bush was?.....
I missed this bit. Bush was at least 5 years into the presidency before he received broad criticism. It definitely was post-Katrina, so almost six.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you Jumbo and flame boy for your wishes........

Whom ever wins, let's hope much can be changed and the
America that I love will once again become the America
that I knew as a boy....one that was respected.

My fellow Americans.....
no matter for whom you vote......it's important to VOTE!!!

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys! just as a reminder take camera's to the voting places so you can document any fishy things that are going on at your voting places. A lot of people are doing this for documentation purposes especially out here in San Diego where a lot of people have already been claiming scare tactics are being used to scare people away from voting.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I missed this bit. Bush was at least 5 years into the presidency before he received broad criticism. It definitely was post-Katrina, so almost six.
Which I think was a STUPID reason to criticize him over.

Personally, I don't think there is any hope for a Republican with a country accent. America is too racist for that.