wishing to be HUGE

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Mar 18, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Wants2Bbigger: Hey guys I just joined this group and seems even the biggest guys want to be even bigger. I wanted to know if there are any guys in here (bi, gay or straight) That love chatting and fantasizing about being down right ridicously HUGE. I mean a size that would scare horses. If you would like to chat about drop me a line, you can also email me at jmskrb416@yahoo.com. I like chatting on yahoo and aim and trading pics of gigantic cocks. So please if you like to have some fantasy fun email me and hopefulyl we can chat soon.

Jason

2. Imported

Gold Member

tripod2004: I was always thought of as being 'huge' at school but used to REALLY envy a friend who topped 10''. I would have done anything to be his size. so, no matter how big you are, you always want to be bigger

3. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: Sometimes I fantasize about being freakishly huge, but when reality kicks in I'm glad my size, while XXL isn't uncontrollable. I can't even imagine how these guys that go to any length to be enormous live an everyday life. Like the guy on Monsternuts http://www.monsternuts.com/home.htm?from=one who has enlarged his balls so much they weigh like 5 pounds. What does he tell the doctor? How does he walk through a mall? How does his family react when he's visiting for Christmas?

Even though I don't want to live that way personally, I certainly am glad there are men who do! I love to chat about, chat with, trade pics of, and hopefully play with those guys who have H U G E endowments both naturally and by their own doing.

I chat on AIM - tallverztahp or tallvacpumpoc - hit me up!

4. Imported

Gold Member

Jim31415: I love the idea of being MASSIVE! Swinging a cock so big it slaps my calves and is so thick I can't get both hands around it.

Of course that's impracticle, but it's a nice fantasy. That's why I enjoy Kevin Taylor's comics and PE stories. In the fantasy world women can handle MASSIVE cocks and they always have MASSIVE breasts.

I'm an avid vacuum pumper and am able to make large temporary gains that way and live the fantasy to some small extent.

5. Imported

Gold Member

1811: gotta admit - i think about being larger now and again

6. Imported

Gold Member

JimEllsworth5: I think about it too. I use a vacuum pump as part of my masturbating habbits these days, so growth is part of my sexual practices.

It's become an obsession for me though and these days I just about can't achieve and orgasm without pumping to a larger size before masturbating.

7. Imported

Gold Member

bigbebop: i wanna be bigger
    well i thought about it but i don't wanna spend to much money on some stuff that dose not work.
    but i was think about pills

8. Imported

Gold Member

Pumpman: Although I am average for lpsg 8x6 I would also like to keep pumping and develop a huge cock,it would only take time.
    The result would great to drool over and look massive and all but what girl is gonna be able to handle you orally,or sexually.
    I think I will continue to pump,but not overenlarge my head. I really enjoy receiveing oral. just my .02

JimEllsworth5 How is it leaving with a horse cock? How long have you been pumping?

9. Imported

Gold Member

NotSoHuge: Well I would like to be really hung. It's one of my fantasy and let just say that when I masturbate thinking of growing a huge is always a helper.

10. Imported

Gold Member

Rhody: addicted "pumper" here...with the use of my pump DAILY and a hit of "V" my dick is getting bigger and bigger....love showing off my results in spandex or bikini.

11. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ: I'm happy where I'm at now, but if you wanna chat drop me a line.

12. Imported

Gold Member

muscleup: will someone be kind enough to tell me where I can get info on "jelq" exercises and how they are performed for best effect? Much appreciated.

13. average Joe

average Joe New Member

You guys tickle me sometimes. I have read numerous posts on "I want to be MASSIVE" on the board. Folks, you guys ARE MASSIVE hahahaha.

When you guys measure with a ruler ( or the string version) it just gives numbers to run through your heads. No bulk so to speak. To add to this we have a warped perspective on viewing our own packages. I have some homework for you guys who think 10 inches is not enough (I am not belittling you now, no hate responses hahaha).

HOMEWORK:
    Take your measurements (I know you all have them, no need to remeasure). Find a typical household item that is close to your measurements. A mag-light may work for you, a paper towel center is 11 X 5.5 circumference, or tape two or three beer cans together if need be :blink: . Set that on the table in front of you and look at the size we are talking about... I am only 6X6.25 and would not want that stuck in me :D !
    PERSPECTIVE:
    now take a second household object that measures the same as the average Vagina. (from a previous post) Vaginal length while fully stimulated: 65% were 4.3"-5.1" long/deep average vaginal width/diameter while fully stimulated: 1.8" X the average vaginal circumference while fully stimulated: 5.7".

Stare at these items for a few minutes.

Then contemplate that your lady friend is able to squeeze out a 10 pound baby through those measurements. Not that she wants it repeatedly pushed back in and pulled back out for 30 minutes :unsure: , but it will pass through.

Hey, it does not hurt to wish to be bigger. I never would belittle anyone for wishing to be so. I just thought a visualization could shed a little light on the true sizes we are talking about!

Average Joe

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hey, guy: A good jelq exercise site is "JELQ: Penis Enlargement Exercise Device". You can always use Google to search for you, too. I hope you find just what you're looking for, buddy.

Luke :p

15. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Hey, guy: A good jelq exercise site is "JELQ: Penis Enlargement Exercise Device". You can always use Google to search for you, too. I hope you find just what you're looking for, buddy.

Luke :p [/b][/quote]
    Likewise, Luke, you can also go to Penis Enlargement Magazine. com and do a keyword search for jelqing, or try my favorite guys,Jelq-usa.com ;).

I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Now to the point of wanting to be bigger? Sure, why not? It's only human nature to want and improve upon yourself. It's always a kick going up the pharmacy section of Walmart and asking for the Trojan Magnums. Every time I use one I swear I hear that sound effect from the Looney Tunes cartoons, you know the noise where you hear something being stuffed into something.
    :lol:

16. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, with respects to the monsternuts site, it's a poor man's tiger pumping, which in it self grotesquely hypertrophies the genitalia and distorts it. But, hey, whatever floats your boat.

17. Imported

Gold Member

str8_nnj:

18. Imported

Gold Member

str8_nnj: I will learn to use quotes
    I will learn to use quotes
    I will learn to use quotes

19. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: My sweetums has sadistic fantasies some times, none of which he would ever act on. He likes the idea of nearly ripping the female in half. I find this unnerving. Anyone else? He also has other sadistic fantasies forcing a female to deepthroat his penis. he is longer than 10 and farther around than 7. He isn't this way in his heart but what turns you on sexually is not an optional thing. He is a great person and it takes a lot for him to be honest with me about these fantasies.

Draft saved Draft deleted