Witch hunts / which cunts?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ManlyBanisters, Sep 20, 2011.

1. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I have noticed that lately when a new member listing 'female' comes on and asks anything sexual, many of the women here jump on the post(s) shouting 'fake, fake, fake!'

I don't like it.

I don't understand it.

Firstly, if these new female members are indeed female we (because I have done it too) are stomping on them, giving them no support whatsoever and undermining their sexual self-expression.

If they are men pretending to be women then there is an up side and a down side to leaving them be. Up side: they distract the horn dogs away from the real women who don't want that kind of attention. Down side: the way they represent themselves as female to the unsuspecting puts women in an artificial light and 'confirms' unrealistic expectations. Although, to my mind, the only men who fall for it are the kind that have those unrealistic expectations anyway and do not listen at all when real women try to set them right.

There are two reasons for me posting this. The first is to ask the women here to dial it back a notch on the witch hunts. The second perhaps undermines the first and that is to ask others opinions on my 'witch hunt' take on the situation. Am I over-reacting?

#1 ManlyBanisters, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  2. Ed69

Gold Member

You and Dolfette did a great job getting the hunt started!Why back out now?The pair of you called my wife a man.When that failed she got labeled a puppy.My wife won't be back.Enjoy your victory over all the women that don't need to impress you!Don't back off now you almost have world domination in your hands!

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I never called your wife a man.

4. B_experimenter

B_experimenter New Member

Unless somebody knows something for certain they could show a little respect and maybe give some folks the benefit of the doubt. If someone has some hard evidence I am interested - but if it's just an opinion then thanks, but I'll make up my own mind.

But this site is full of nasties. I remember one member getting pissed off one day at someone's obsession with penis size. Like, on a site called Large Penis Support Group! Oh yeah! Another chick was a total slut - and she got totally bagged by a procession of arseholes. Like - for worshipping big cocks, and having the temerity to fuck lots of them. Duh!

5. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

If there is any witch hunting going on I'm certainly unaware of it. Then again, I tend not to think about whether someone is gender faking or not. All the women I associate with here are from RLG so I assume the women I'm talking to are real.

It seems that gender fakers end up outing themselves eventually so I feel no need to go on the offensive on this. If I suspect something is off about someone's posts I just avoid that person. Otherwise I accept all members at face value and let their posts tell the story.

6. hsarge

Gold Member

You alll could have been more considerate to Art of Desire. I think you dampened her enthusiasm for posting particularly after she tried to join the women only group. It is unfortunate that the liars make it difficult for real women.

7. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I didn't make this thread to tell specific people off for specific things. I, for one, agreed with AoD's opinion on verification, etc.. And no one, that I'm aware of, EVER suggested she was not a woman.

I'm starting to think this thread was a bad idea - so far, other than BBW36's very reasonable post, all I have is men bitching about what cunts we women are. I should have known. :rolleyes:

8. hsarge

Gold Member

Manly, I wasn't bitching. I tempered my words, and was not condemning anyone. I also ended by saying the fault is with the pretenders who have made us all so skeptical. AoD is a nice person, at the time not aware of all the fakery, and was caught off guard. The women on this site are skeptical for a good reason.

9. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i'll post something later about my raging hate-on for faux-ladies. well, maybe not... cuz i've rambled at length a few times :redface:

for now.. i'll make a sincere effort to be less of a fanged-bandersnatch.

10. dolfette

Gold Member

manly is a faker.

11. D_Sharon Taint

D_Sharon Taint Account Disabled

Release the honey badgers! :eek13:

12. dolfette

Gold Member

she left? remind me to cry later.

13. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    It is clearly stated in the name of this website that is is a 'Support Group.'
    Quite frankly, it beats my imagination as to why folks would be vilified for opening up on here , when all they would like is some empathy and acceptance.
    I mean, i have had a brush with a fake on here and i started a thread to expose it.
    But, we must not throw the baby out with the bath water.

14. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

This is how I felt initially. I was all 'If a male wants to have a false female persona, let him. The only ones it harms are those silly enough to believe it'. Part of my reason for feeling that way was because I was one of those MB initially jumped on as a suspected fake :biggrin1:.

But now I feel more like this:

In all honesty, I don't know if it is time on the site itself that has changed my mind, or if I've become convinced that rampant skepticism is the better approach by the behaviour of women I respect. But I do seem to have changed my mind from my initial position.

15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Yes, I did. And you then accused me of the same thing right back. I have the link to the thread right here if anyone is interested. :wink:

Seriously though, I honestly thought no woman could get a sex toy stuck in her cunt and have to get help to remove it. I was probably being a bit blinkered in my understanding of how other women use and work their pc muscles vs lower muscles tightening up behind an object. Just because it couldn't happen to me doesn't mean it could happen to you.

16. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are no women on the internet.

17. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i am a self-evolving AI housed in a Keurig Pro chassis.
    i fucking hate hazelnut blends.

18. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is how I approach the internet and it has served me well.

Also, I agree with the "fakers out themselves" statement. Either i'm just that much more perceptive or they really are that obvious, but I never needed anyone to tell me that "Ms. Teacher" was a man. :tongue:

19. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

I don't blame the women for being skeptical. I have a certain amount of skepticism myself but that's towards the entire internet, not just here. I used to be a private mod on a social networking site so I've seen enough to give me a healthy dose of doubt. Trust me, I've seen shit that made me want to bleach my retinae into oblivion.

20. curious_angel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Usually I'm vaguely amused by the pretend ladies. Especially when they're really bad fakers. Sometimes, though, it does make me wonder just how indiscriminate an aroused 'cock' can be, when I see multiple guys line up to fawn over the fakers.

What really pisses me off is when the fakers use someone else's pics without their permission. Especially face pics. :mad:

Dammit! I thought I got away with 'tucking' it.

Draft saved Draft deleted