Witch hunts / which cunts?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have to be real good to survive as a fake with any rational, reasonable man. Of course, we could have hours of discussion on the percentage of men that are rational or reasonable. The best approach is to let them talk. They eventually slip up and it becomes clear that the woman is a man. No need to jump the gun...'cause they always slip up. I don't know how you ladies do it, but it must be extremely hard to be a woman for any great length of time...

Meetmee

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find that in general there are a lot of people on this site waiting to be mad/offended/belligerent. I really like it here though because of all the really nice/funny/smart/naked people. The fakes have no effect on me. I pretty much find that everyone I end up liking is either photo verified or at least not fronting. Its like any other site; trolls are under the bridge (both fakers and inquisitors).

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have noticed that lately when a new member listing 'female' comes on and asks anything sexual, many of the women here jump on the post(s) shouting 'fake, fake, fake!'

I don't like it.

I don't understand it.

Firstly, if these new female members are indeed female we (because I have done it too) are stomping on them, giving them no support whatsoever and undermining their sexual self-expression.

If they are men pretending to be women then there is an up side and a down side to leaving them be. Up side: they distract the horn dogs away from the real women who don't want that kind of attention. Down side: the way they represent themselves as female to the unsuspecting puts women in an artificial light and 'confirms' unrealistic expectations. Although, to my mind, the only men who fall for it are the kind that have those unrealistic expectations anyway and do not listen at all when real women try to set them right.

There are two reasons for me posting this. The first is to ask the women here to dial it back a notch on the witch hunts. The second perhaps undermines the first and that is to ask others opinions on my 'witch hunt' take on the situation. Am I over-reacting?
This is mostly gibberish, so bear with me, please. I can't speak for the women (or all the men) but I think there is bad blood between some people - a grudge; sometimes because of the 'witch hunts'. Some non-fake people in the past were accused of being 'fake' and hold hatred for the accuser(s). As a result, all those accused of being 'fake' (often by the same people) are immediately defended by the perceived past-victim(s) of that same 'anti-fake' group. This leads to an accidental rivalry (excluding trolls etc). Each group believes they are on the side of good and mean no harm, so are left with bitter feelings for the other - instantly dismissing anything they say (relating to fakers or not). The newly-accused take sanctuary with their 'defenders' who can fill them with dislike for the 'accusers' and add to the problem. Sometimes, whether they choose to believe one side or not, they are left feeling isolated from the wider community - with the 'fake' label hanging over them, still aggravated by the occasional remark. For the thin-skinned, a light-hearted website turns into a battlefield and they often leave as a result.

I'm not myself at the moment, so you'll have to forgive me, but essentially I'm saying that 'witch hunts' can lead to site-wide problems. Anything ranging from name-calling, to calling black - white, just to oppose the other person. It would be wrong to assume either of these 'groups' (a term which I use loosely) is to blame, however - I'm sure the aforementioned 'rivalry' has extended to behind-the-scenes sniping and PM's; something mutual. I don't think women are the only ones to do this at all. Men are just as quick to shout, "Fake!" Paranoia has led me to suspect people are fake, incorrectly. I think it's good to be honest about your instincts, as long as you think carefully before making them public. If this reads as crap, it probably is. If so, I apologise in advance for my lacklustre posting. :smile:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually I'm vaguely amused by the pretend ladies. Especially when they're really bad fakers. Sometimes, though, it does make me wonder just how indiscriminate an aroused 'cock' can be, when I see multiple guys line up to fawn over the fakers.

What really pisses me off is when the fakers use someone else's pics without their permission. Especially face pics. :mad:

Ha, well I was going to post - but you just saved me the trouble! ^^ What Curious Angel said ^^

Oh, and nice to see you around again MOT ;)

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have yet to join the rlg. Not going to either. Not being snobby I just don't see the need to.
As to the female fakers and the crap they ask about...I read and then wish I hadn't wasted my time and go on about my business. I absolutely hate some of the threads they start...drives me bonkers so I just don't respond.

Silence is golden. Maybe the men should take note.

I think we can be 99.9% certain human beings are tapping the keys to enter/answer thread or posts. I don't have a major problem with anonymity, perhaps it would if I were here in search of a partner. For me anonymity becomes a problem if used as protection to launch an attack from, I think most of us do not like or accept it, whether it happens in the forums or on the street. Vice-versa as well, when the villager or mob effect takes over.

p.s. I come here to procrastinate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You alll could have been more considerate to Art of Desire. I think you dampened her enthusiasm for posting particularly after she tried to join the women only group. It is unfortunate that the liars make it difficult for real women.

Really now? We're all adults here, thanks.

You are specifically talking about me here as I moderate the Real Ladies group and accept or reject member invitations. There was no need to be considerate as the rules of joining were clear (as stated in the thread I posted about joining the group) to everyone. Any women who request to join and are not already verified are sent a link to that particular thread and asked to please verify. No verification = no join.

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not like it either, MB. New female members get enough bullshit from the guys -especially one douchebag who used to request/demand verification - to have other ladies pile on as well. However, if done with evidence of some kind, it doesn't bother me as much.

Idk. When it comes down to it, women on LPSG have to learn how to say "Fuck You!" eventually, so part of my thinking is it might as well be day one.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I did. And you then accused me of the same thing right back. I have the link to the thread right here if anyone is interested. :wink:

Oh, I totally thought you were a dude! Not a faker - I hadn't been here long enough to know you claimed to be (and in fact were!) a woman and didn't think to look at your profile (if you listed your gender at that time). I just thought you were a man.

Seriously though, I honestly thought no woman could get a sex toy stuck in her cunt and have to get help to remove it. I was probably being a bit blinkered in my understanding of how other women use and work their pc muscles vs lower muscles tightening up behind an object. Just because it couldn't happen to me doesn't mean it could happen to you.

I STILL can't push with any reliability - only able to do it on very rare occasions and with immense concentration. I think vag muscles, they squeeze. It's all I can do to get them to un-squeeze after I've thought about them, let alone push.

Trust me, I've seen shit that made me want to bleach my retinae into oblivion.

The post that wins that prize for me was nothing to do with fake women. Anyone remember the cervical fucking thread? *shudders*

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Maybe initial concerns should be expressed by PM, maybe by Patchos as the real ladies mod. A standard few impersonal lines regarding concern from people that they are perhaps not what they purport to be.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think it's only the women here who jump on 'fake' women. Men do it too. And I don't jump on folks for pretending per se, unless they include stolen or faked pictures in their galleries.

That's mainly because I may be a female here, but elsewhere on the WWW I am a hermaphroditic giant gastropod with no ears. It would be hypocritical of me to call others 'fake' anything.

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People lie on the internet? Say it ain't so. Oh Internet, you heartless wench.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
May that thread remain dead at the bottom of the refuse pile.
I read the thread but decided my life was better without clicking the link... Although there was that thread a few months ago with links to pictures of the cervix through the monthly cycle that I did click on but that's about as much as I need to see of any cervix in my capacity outside the profession of ob-gyn.

Anyhoo, back OT for the rest of you.

I do not like it either, MB. New female members get enough bullshit from the guys -especially one douchebag who used to request/demand verification - to have other ladies pile on as well. However, if done with evidence of some kind, it doesn't bother me as much.

Idk. When it comes down to it, women on LPSG have to learn how to say "Fuck You!" eventually, so part of my thinking is it might as well be day one.

Thinking the worst enemy to women is not men.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering if the tables were turned what would happen? I'm thinking I could pass myself off as a man for a while until they started talking about jock itch and prostate stuff. I'd be outed in a heartbeat! LOL!

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just wondering if the tables were turned what would happen? I'm thinking I could pass myself off as a man for a while until they started talking about jock itch and prostate stuff. I'd be outed in a heartbeat! LOL!

I was thinking the same EllieP. I'm sure it'd be quite entertaining to pretend to be a guy for a while.

The fake laydees are probably missing a trick anyhow. I've heard that a lot of the st8 guys here get more cock than the laydees. :wink:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I read the thread but decided my life was better without clicking the link... Although there was that thread a few months ago with links to pictures of the cervix through the monthly cycle that I did click on but that's about as much as I need to see of any cervix in my capacity outside the profession of ob-gyn.

Anyhoo, back OT for the rest of you.

Be grateful you didn't give in to that particular curiosity. You're better off without the visual.