Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just wondering if the tables were turned what would happen? I'm thinking I could pass myself off as a man for a while until they started talking about jock itch and prostate stuff. I'd be outed in a heartbeat! LOL!

Men talk about this?

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Only my opinion nothing more...

I ask no one get their knickers in a knot...

Im just being honest and up front...

I was head hunted from my very first post
It farked me off mega..
More so the method of attack...
Childish to me..

Hence why Ive taken a long time to join social groups and I am still reluctant to post...

BUT!!

I wouldn't of wanted it any other way as I feel my interactions were for the filter for vulnerable members who may not see the "fake"..

Oh and yes I am still a girl last time I checked :)
LMFAO

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men talk about this?

I don't know. Do they?

I'm trying to remember when I joined if I ever got flak from anyone. I don't think so, but then I guess I didn't ask any questions, but if I did it would be "why does chocolate make me so horny? It makes me want to get naked and take pictures of myself." And then I would include an address to send the chocolate.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know. Do they?

I'm trying to remember when I joined if I ever got flak from anyone. I don't think so, but then I guess I didn't ask any questions, but if I did it would be "why does chocolate make me so horny? It makes me want to get naked and take pictures of myself." And then I would include an address to send the chocolate.

chocolate, just makes me hyper :tongue1:
red wine is my insta-horn. for true, awkward horny. :biggrin1:

BBW36 is sooo right.

respect the knowin' and wisdom of Ms. BBW36.
has not led me wrong.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have noticed that lately when a new member listing 'female' comes on and asks anything sexual, many of the women here jump on the post(s) shouting 'fake, fake, fake!'

I don't like it.

I don't understand it.

Firstly, if these new female members are indeed female we (because I have done it too) are stomping on them, giving them no support whatsoever and undermining their sexual self-expression.

If they are men pretending to be women then there is an up side and a down side to leaving them be. Up side: they distract the horn dogs away from the real women who don't want that kind of attention. Down side: the way they represent themselves as female to the unsuspecting puts women in an artificial light and 'confirms' unrealistic expectations. Although, to my mind, the only men who fall for it are the kind that have those unrealistic expectations anyway and do not listen at all when real women try to set them right.

There are two reasons for me posting this. The first is to ask the women here to dial it back a notch on the witch hunts. The second perhaps undermines the first and that is to ask others opinions on my 'witch hunt' take on the situation. Am I over-reacting?

Great post...

I know I've been bitchy lately - just been fed up with all the fakers flooding the site, but I must admit you're right. We should turn the hunt for fakers down a notch...

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The witch hunts are alive and well here, there's no denying that, but they're a whole lot better than they were 5 years ago...

I was accused of being fake when I first joined, the accusations where constant and didn't let up. They came flying in threads, PM and chat, from men and women alike... Don't get as many from the men these days, we must have a generally hornier bunch now than we did back then!

I was still being accused 4 months later when I became a moderator, and from time to time, I'm still accused now, though usually only by new members.

I understand it, and it'll never end, but there is always room for improvement.

Fakes cause problems for real women, they say all the right things, at the right times, they attack real women to promote themselves, and they tolerate the abusive shit we get thrown our way which just sends the message that it's ok to speak to us like that, we like it and we'll give you what you want if you do it enough... I care very little about the effects they have on those dumb enough to go handing over personal information about themselves to them, and those who develop friendships with them, they could have asked for proof, they didn't. They actually have a choice about how they affect them, we don't.

I don't support witch hunts, and at times find them quite sickening in how far they're taken at times. A simple report with what you suspect and why will either have them removed if there's evidence, or put them on the radar for a later time when the evidence arrives. Witch hunts get you no where, they aren't going to be removed no matter how bitchy we get towards them unless there's proof, it only serves to make them look even more appealing and hard done by while the proof is being obtained.

We need to stop playing into their hands!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Just curious, Manly....

would you consider suggesting to the moderators that they close the "exposing fake members" thread? Do you think this would help with the problem or make it worse?

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on that as it appears that is where much of the "witch hunt" takes place. However, it appears that most of those posts are from men instead of women.

I have been found to make comments in that thread regarding possible fakes. Typically my comments are humorous... OR in the case of an obvious fake with stolen pics.. yeah I will call them on that. I wouldn't want my pics stolen and I feel badly for the girls whose pics are being used.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only my opinion nothing more...

I ask no one get their knickers in a knot...

Im just being honest and up front...

I was head hunted from my very first post
It farked me off mega..
More so the method of attack...
Childish to me..

Hence why Ive taken a long time to join social groups and I am still reluctant to post...

BUT!!

I wouldn't of wanted it any other way as I feel my interactions were for the filter for vulnerable members who may not see the "fake"..

Oh and yes I am still a girl last time I checked :)
LMFAO

Yikes! Glad you survived what seems to be an "initiation" :eek::tongue:

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that women do beat each other up (especially new "women") more than the men do here. Maybe women are programmed that way, and maybe the Internet magnifies it.

I try not to do it myself, but I really wouldn't have it any other way. When I first started posting here, I said some really idiot things. My shins were kicked more than once, and I think it made me a better person as well as a better Internet participant.

Just saying....

:rolleyes:

(Besides, when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping... for shoes. Please... give me an excuse to go shopping for shoes!! :tongue:)

Last edited:

Many men say that - they feel it excuses them their prejudices. I am not at all surprised to hear it from you.

If you be a close family member, a freind, living or departed, an acquaintance even, your comment or past comments about my being would cause me concern. My dry humour, sitting on the fence, seeing both sides causes some grief for myself at times. I think I have balance in this world, so do many others who understand and know me. As far as being "Many Men"...I have no beginning and I possess no end

My choice of being is placed in my words. Shallow persons fail to understand it.

I enjoy your threads and posts Manly........always have, and I doubt my opinion will differ from what little I know of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Yikes! Glad you survived what seems to be an "initiation" :eek::tongue:

More a joke than anything else to me :biggrin1:
Im here now and verified.. so obviously not a fake... ahahaha

Water on a ducks back :smile:

As a ex prison officer from a male max can here I say stay on top of the preds.. they are here by the thousands... lol however as members are required to be over 18 therefore a adult....Ill tell them come in..put yr heads between yr knees and kiss yr arse goodbye unless yr gunna be extremely sharp in yr choices.

JMHO

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe women are programmed that way, and maybe the Internet magnifies it.

Sexist bullshit.

I try not to do it myself, but I really wouldn't have it any other way.

Uh-huh? Try not to do it? Coming from the woman who thinks that if another woman doesn't have perfectly painted, pedicured toes she has a sloppy, unkempt cunt (which is judgmental rot) I have to take 'try not to do it' with a pinch of salt.