Witch hunts / which cunts?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm interested to hear your thoughts on that as it appears that is where much of the "witch hunt" takes place. However, it appears that most of those posts are from men instead of women.

I prefer to keep the thread as it keeps most of the fake hunting to one thread.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexist bullshit.

Uh-huh? Try not to do it? Coming from the woman who thinks that if another woman doesn't have perfectly painted, pedicured toes she has a sloppy, unkempt cunt (which is judgmental rot) I have to take 'try not to do it' with a pinch of salt.

Wow, I knew you didn't like me, but this is a bit of a shocker, MB. I am sorry that you see me the way you do. And it is unfortuntate that you take my words (e.g. the painted toes thread) and twist them into something I never said.

The differece here is that I don't engage in personal attacks.

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know about that. Some of the men are so militant about "fakers" that you'd think someone adding an imaginary inch were committing murder.

I don't follow the "fake outings" thread, so you may very well be speaking the truth.

I guess I'm talking about a different subject. When I come to LPSG, I mostly hang out in the Women's Forum, and I am sometimes surprised by the "mean-ness" of some of the comments. So my bad -- off topic post on my part.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't know you well enough to like you or dislike you, Punny. I dislike your appearance based judgmental streak that has surfaced in many threads, the pretty peds = pretty pussy thread is just the most recent example.

And it does annoy me that you put on this holier than thou attitude of 'the other women here are bitchy, but I try not to be' when you post judgmental bullshit suggesting that women not conforming to your standards of foot appearance might have poor personal hygiene habits vis-a-vis their vaginas.

And you have the gall to add to it the sexist statement that the women here are more inclined to be mean.

Too fucking much.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And now all the ugly,nasty women go on the attack in their group!

Can't wait to see who comes out of this feeding frenzy alive!:tongue:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*sniff sniff* me think I smell a troll?
Fake/non fake. In the end it only hurts someone if someone elses pics are being used correct? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I notice it, and maybe one or two occasions I've actually said something. But for the most part if I notice, I chuckle and carry on. I've better things to do.

monstro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone who wants to stop witch hunts should, in my addled opinion, start not by imploring others that "Thou Shalt Not Witch Hunt" but by posting something kinder and more understanding and then watching the ripples flow outward.

I would say looking in the mirror is to find ones worst critic, hounder, conscience and hunter.