With a new girl now...

D_Theramenus_Twoglands

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, so I have been with this girl for about 3 months now. I must say she is very inexperienced with sexual activity. Well atleast this is what I am assuming. I brought up the topic of oral sex the other day. She knows I love performing it on her and she loves it too. On the other hand she has told me she does not like performing oral sex. I asked her why and she couldn't give an answer. I asked her if she thought it was degrading and she said yes. I went on to say stuff like how is it degrading if it is with someone you love and how it is an act of love...yada yada. You know what I'm saying. I really do think that way so don't get me wrong. I think that she may just be nervous and has never done it before. Also probably worrying that if she didn't perform well I would see her differently.

So my question to you is, have you encountered a girl like this before? If so, what did you do to change their mind about them. This may seem shallow but I don't know how long I can go without getting a blowjob.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does she think it's degrading when you do it to her? She can make all the excuses she likes, but it she's happy for the "degradation" to go one way but not the other, she's not exactly being fair.