With And Without Viagra

Either way, still nice and decent erection. The men I’m with are always older and I’ve been with them on viagra and off. They never tell me but I know the feeling of an older man with viagra in my ass. That same person may not have time to use a pill and his hardness is definitely not the same feel.
 
  • Like
Reactions: diver6 and Bernd
Without viagra, can you have enough hardness to get in an asshole. Just curious. Do you work enough in to start the process to get completely hard. When I have shot a load, it takes me a bit to get hard. If I can get the tip in, I can usually work myself back up to having no issues. I am interested in your answer. A man I will be with on Viagra cums and is able to go right back in to continue fucking my ass
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bernd
Without viagra, can you have enough hardness to get in an asshole. Just curious. Do you work enough in to start the process to get completely hard. When I have shot a load, it takes me a bit to get hard. If I can get the tip in, I can usually work myself back up to having no issues. I am interested in your answer. A man I will be with on Viagra cums and is able to go right back in to continue fucking my ass
Without viagra I have no chance to get in a asshole.
 
  • Like
Reactions: diver6
Do you cum from a blow job or a hand job and your not 100% hard? There are older men I’ve been with that can cum and not be completely hard. I work them til they cum. I can cum sometimes and be softer than normal
 
  • Like
Reactions: diver6
Never used viagra/cialis but always wanted to see as I can't get like 100 percent hard if I continue to edge. Miss the days of being 20 and a stiff breeze would keep me hard for and hour lol
 
Do you cum from a blow job or a hand job and your not 100% hard? There are older men I’ve been with that can cum and not be completely hard. I work them til they cum. I can cum sometimes and be softer than normal
I can t cum soft. But if I can get semihard or at least a bit hard I can cum
 
  • Like
Reactions: littleguy2
Never used viagra/cialis but always wanted to see as I can't get like 100 percent hard if I continue to edge. Miss the days of being 20 and a stiff breeze would keep me hard for and hour lol
Haha....I miss those days too.
 
Without viagra, can you have enough hardness to get in an asshole. Just curious. Do you work enough in to start the process to get completely hard. When I have shot a load, it takes me a bit to get hard. If I can get the tip in, I can usually work myself back up to having no issues. I am interested in your answer. A man I will be with on Viagra cums and is able to go right back in to continue fucking my ass
Only do pussy but it is rare that I can get inside without viagra/Cialis. It’s not like when young that if your not fully hard it will get hard as you play, in my case it usually gets softer. My wife knows when I don’t take a pill. With a pill I can go more than once after a bit of time.
 
I can t cum soft. But if I can get semihard or at least a bit hard I can cum
Big challenge to cum soft as my flaccid cock is so small but if I get a bit of fluff it can happen. With porn I have stayed fully soft and then can’t hold back the cum. All without the least bit of hardness
 
  • Like
Reactions: diver6 and Bernd
I got some recently, and I’m kinda amused/bemused with what it does.

It certainly makes me hornier in about an hour (100 mg works, which feels great; 50mg I feel pretty much normal) but I’m pretty horny, anyways. /Maybe/ I can cum once more on it, but, meh.

The “extra” things I get out of the drug aren’t what I expected, though.

I can shoot my load a lot further, which I’ve never been able to do much, way more than usual. I almost ruined a T-shirt I, accidentally came all over the place on. Second, I also get erections in strange places a day or two later. I got one in a grocery store (frozen vegetable aisle) and one in the break room at work. I sat down awkwardly until the janitor left and I could adjust.
 
I have experienced the effect that viagra can have on the human penis first hand. Before COVID, I routinely attended naked sex parties in Chicago that would be attended by anywhere from 60 to 100 good-looking, trim men. Hard-ons were commonplace at these parties.

At the last two parties, one of the men handed out pharmaceutical samples of viagra to each man, as he entered the home. That little pill made each of us bigger, hornier and harder. Those viagra sex parties were the best sex parties that I have ever attended.