With deep sympathy

Mighty_Joe: I just read under another post about the death of "Grandpa" aka Fine One Desert. Perhaps those who don't scroll down and read that section, do not know of his passing. He will be missed!

Donk: Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the "Meet and Greet" board, Joe. I don't look at the "Etc." board too often and I missed this sad news. For anyone interested, here is the link to the original thread: http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=99;action=display;num=1058800837;start=29

"Grandpa" will certainly hold a special place in our memories of this forum. For weeks I felt like there was something missing here that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Now I know it was Fine Dessert's good-humored posts. I hope he is resting in peace and know that he will continue to live in our hearts.

gigantikok: Yea, i never used to stray very far some the "meet and greet" section. Once I started to read the other sections, i instantly regretted what i was missing. For all of you regular posters and lurkers that don't wander too far from the "meet and greet", I definately suggest regularly checking the other sections as well.

oldman9x7: I was devastated to hear of Bob's passing. I met him here on the board shortly after I joined. We had exchanged several 'personals and he had told me about his long-time friend and business associate who died some years back. I know he still missed him very much but more than likely they have met up again on the other side. God bless him - his absence here will be much noticed.
Gramps

drrionelli: Due to technical circumstance beyond my control, I've been away for about a month, now.

Please allow me to add my sincerest condolences to the rest that we extend to his family. And, indeed, if I may, to his LPSG "family" as well. His posts showed a man with dignity and class.

Let's all continue to celebrate his life, in a way that is befitting.

DizzyGus: :(

I am so sorry to hear about this. He always had something funny or nice to say.

Rest In Peace, Grandpa. See you on the other side.

Gus :'(