With how many different people you had sex? (penetration)

Folk tend to think I’ve had lots of partners, but my number is 10. That’s including two long term relationships, one of 7 years and the other 4 years. Straight so that’s just gals.

Reactions: malakos and DSF140

Man I've been around... Its difficult to tell for sure how many, but it must be more than 3.000 so far. I'd say about 200 plus something involved penetration. Less than 10 with girls and all the rest with guys, yum yum....

3000? that would be a different person every single day for over 8 years straight. that seems....unlikely shall we say.

then again, someone on this site exaggerating???? no.........

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of my ex girlfriends actually had an excel spreadsheet of all the guys she'd been with. It included names, ages, sex acts, etc. She showed it to me when we first started dating. She started one on me too (I think she got off on my recounting my "exploits").

One of my ex girlfriends actually had an excel spreadsheet of all the guys she'd been with. It included names, ages, sex acts, etc. She showed it to me when we first started dating. She started one on me too (I think she got off on my recounting my "exploits").
how incredibly weird

Reactions: Scotty2014

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
She sounds like the typical project manager where I work!

Reactions: aldawg

Onlyonly

Superior Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

May sound weird to other people but that sounds hot af to me. To be completely open about your sexual partners without any guilt or shame is what we should all aspire in relationships. Maybe not to the extent of making a spreadsheet but if it works, get it.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
3000? that would be a different person every single day for over 8 years straight. that seems....unlikely shall we say.

then again, someone on this site exaggerating???? no.........

Thank you for your dibelief. I'm quite used to getting this reply.
Sorry to mess up with your doubts. It's true.
I may not be the richest man, or the most handsoome, or the wisest. But i do fuck around and i do it a lot.
I started having fun in my life at a point that i cant mention. And yes it is more than 3.000 Sumemrtime in Greece gets me all excited.
Just in the past week i hooked up with 4 guys. Whats wrong with that?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Around 400-500. But me and hubby are active in the swinger scene (well, mostly me).
Around 400-500. But me and hubby are active in the swinger scene (well, mostly me).
How long have you been a swinger? I was from the late 90's to about 2004 and to be honest, it was feast or famine around here. Most action I got was my ad in an old swingers may (West Coast Swingers). Maybe Socal is more of a swingers paradise