With how many women you had sex? (penetration)

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like a few others I've never really kept a count and as such I've lost count. Whenever i try to remember I keep recalling another few I missed, then I just give up trying.

Ive been active since early teens and have dabbled in the swing scene within the last 5 years , I'd estimate its over 100

Reactions: orangeC and 1069369

Komland

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost count after 40... Somewhere between 40-50. Even that sounds a lot but when you think a lot of us are settling down much later - if you dick two girls a year from age 20-40 you’re already up to 40 notches on your bed.

soicowboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lived in Bangkok for nearly 10 years....and had sex with an average of 5 women a week...and that’s a pretty conservative estimate. Now I did have a few regulars...so there were some repeats! On weekends, i could have sex with several women in a day. I think my record was five in one day. So over 10 years...you do the math.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No idea..not at all. I had sex of some sort, several times a day, most weekdays, when I was...younger and still growing...but the older I got, the larger I got...so in time I got a lot less "penetration" sex and more just playing with me "sex"...and that has continued through out my life. There are some women, who through their own genetics (not all vaginas are the same size...some are "average"...most women...some are "smaller"...and some are much larger than average, both from their natural genetics and often from repeated childbirth and some from having experienced a time of sex with one or more other endowed men...)...so those are my partners of today...mostly. Size queens in the "best" way as I see it. Thank you to each and every one of them...bless them. But a lot of women still, if they can do so discreetly...just still want to "see" and that evolves in to "touching and fondling and kissing and licking (too wide/thick or real oral sex)_....and busty gives a woman "options" for her playing with mine...but since I am not attracted to all women, and am a bit selective...I don;t take up all women who ask to "see", I politely decline more offers than I agree to. So the Number? Not a clue...likely....in my decades in the "lifestyle"...which I gave up some time ago...too dangerous...and my lifetime of decades as a nudist...maybe...way over a thousand? But that is just a guess....of women who have not necessarily had penetration sex with me...but at least asked to see and did see and perhaps touch mine. Considering I was on over a dozen sororities pledge scavenger hunts for over two years while I was in college....that alone was probably 600-700 hundred plus...who "saw"....

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You were ok with another guy watching? Did he want her to be fucked by a big cock specifically?
Wasn't paying attention to him at all I was focused on her. And no it was more that he wanted her with black guys im sure size was taken into account but it was not the main focus.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wasn't paying attention to him at all I was focused on her. And no it was more that he wanted her with black guys im sure size was taken into account but it was not the main focus.
How did it go? You said she was told by her master to do it with you, Did she genuinely enjoy it? Was it her first big cock?

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did it go? You said she was told by her master to do it with you, Did she genuinely enjoy it? Was it her first big cock?
yes she did enjoy it as did i. If it wasnt something she wanted she would not have done it. No i told you it wasnt a size thing it was more because i am a black guy she and her dom both like seeing her with other men that are black and i was not the first person they met with. they were the first people i met off of fetlife and part of the reason was because i could see from their profile and pictures that they have done this before