With how many women you had sex? (penetration)

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My number would be so high as it would be embarrassing . I often had sex with a different girl sometimes two every day during university. Thank god it was long before social media!

To be honest, pretty sure it would close to 4 digit if not already. Last year i had over twenty women. 5 are constant fuck friends and the balance were encounters.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To be honest I don't know. I grew up in a very permissive time, and stopped counting by age 17. I did not see sex as a sport that need a score. It was a method to control my raging hormones, and latert to control stress. Now it's a bonding method with my wife, and to hear her talk she may have a better idea of how many then I do, but then she might pick half the phone book and it not that many I am sure

D

deleted4500261

Around 20. I have usually been in long term relationships so my numer is lower than most.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since most of the encounters were "one and dones", I actually can not remember them all to give a 100% exact count, but estimate about 14-15 women. This total would include my wife, the girl I knew before her and the 12-13 women when we were involved in the Lifestyle. Compared to other swingers, this would actually be a low figure, but since you specified penetration, it would also not include the 6-7 additional women I had only soft sex with and thus would raise the overall number somewhat.

D

deleted814719

One - the wife. Penetration was on our wedding night and was rather disappointing. We were both completely exhausted but both of us felt that penetrative sex as "mandatory". Things got much more fun during the honeymoon in Hawaii and in the following four decades.

In high school, I dated a few girls and did some light petting and kissing. Started dating my wife when I was a junior in high school. Went the usual route of kissing, light petting, and onto heavy petting. But, no penetrative sex until our wedding night.

No regrets on my end.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One - the wife. Penetration was on our wedding night and was rather disappointing.
Thanks for your honesty. What made it disappointing? I take it both virgins? I recall my first time, and (no pun) it was pretty anti-climatic too.. I'd done enough up to that point that pussy penetration was just evolutionary, not revolutionary.