With no repercussions

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If you could say anything to your boss with no repercussions what would it be?

I think my speech (rant) would go something along the lines of

"You weazely little man. Not only are you a crap boss but you couldn't run a business life your life depended on it, and the 3 you have already sent bankrupt prove that. You alone suffer the worse case of little man syndrome ive ever seen, you aren't smart you are just patronizing. Its to bad you haven't learnt to respect your workers instead of constantly telling them how we have failed once again. And sorry to say but as much as you sexually harass and make crude comments to the young junior girls as much as you like but they would never consider fucking you

Little man"
:biggrin1:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, loose the weight before you die!

and

Fire the miserable condescending fuck that brings our numbers down, as well as the maniac kid you hired because you felt sorry for him... both of them make our work more difficult. Give' em the ax!

Onan

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would say thanks for being a great person who built this company into the powerhouse that it is and thanks for talking such great care of us. Your intelligence is of merit and your kindness and generosity are second to none.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Beyotches, you do too much coke and whatever else. That shit makes you paranoid.

I wish that you would have seen that I was helping you out. I wanted to advance and make more money. All you cunts did was switch around my duties and add more duties. And then you let me go. I am happy that you had to sell the majority interest of your shitty company to the one you hated.

If you didn't do so much cocaine, and had too many fetish nights that got the place raided...you wouldn't be in the predicament you were in."

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not currently working but I would have loved to have told my last boss that she is:
  • A classic example of a racist bitch who should go back to the country you came from and stop kvetching about America and Americans if you hate us so much. :12:
  • Nobody is fooled by your condescending attitude and faux British accent.
  • Your ideas suck & are often impossible to implement because you are a research rat and not an educator. You belong in a lab!
  • You are socially retarded and incapable of reading facial expressions. When a person rolls their eyes at you it is not a sign of approval.
  • All the other managers hate you and thats why our unit never gets to collaborate on anything good unless the commissioner demands it.
  • You need to stop using Clairol dish water blonde as it's not attractive on a woman nearing 70.
  • For the love of God, stop wearing those bland, cheap, Harve Bernard Outlet, sale rack suits. They didn't look good 12 years ago and they don't look good now.

Last edited:

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the mentoring and for the tremendous professional support for several years, but our professional relationship has changed somewhat over the past couple of years (in a negative direction) due in large part to your refusal to allow me to discipline my subordinate appropriately. After you derailed not one but two warning letters that I was about to put in her file, it was over for me as of October 2007. Especially when you implied that if I didn't fix the problem with my subordinate, I'd be demoted. WTF? How can I fix the damned problem if you don't allow me to discipline her?

Not only that, but your multiple unprofessional comments about how I make a lot of money and have no real responsibilities (because you think that I, being childless, therefore have no responsibilities outside work) have really gotten on my last nerve. Why say shit like that out loud, even if you're thinking it? Do you know how actionable that is?

And your hypocrisy has become even more apparent. You've asked me to go home and change when I came to work in (very clean and presentable) jeans on a day when I had NO meetings, but many of your blouses and tops are so loose I can see past your cleavage to your navel. No kidding: your NAVEL.

You've told me that I could not attend THREE professional meetings this year that I've been INVITED to speak at because we had no travel funding--but you've gone to SEVEN meetings that you really didn't need to attend, because they're each a rehash of the previous year's meeting. WTF? Did you speak at any of them? Hollow laugh.

Are you jealous because you have a bachelor's degree (and over 20 years of experience in the field) and I have a master's and several years of PhD-level training (but only seven years of experience)? Why else would you mention, over and over and over and over, that you're truly OK with my being the face of the department--implying (to me) that you're really not OK with it? Do you remember who put that responsibility in my job description (being the outreach and training person)? Yes, YOU.

Listen, I'm on the market. Remember all those times you said you couldn't do your job well without my support? You might remember that when I resign for a better position and a more supportive boss.

P.S. I was the only one from the office who traveled FIVE hours (each way) to your hometown to show my support for you in August 2007 when your father died. Doesn't that mean anything to you?

We'd had a great professional relationship since 2001. I'm completely floored by your apparent inability to understand how much I have invested in this career and in our professional relationship. Why would you shit all over that by doing all the things I've described above?

NCbear (who is seriously experiencing this situation right now--and looking in a variety of locations for positions)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You don't care about your employees or if they are earning money. You treat us like shit, talk down to us and yell at us. You complain that you are not making money, but you get take out for every meal for the whole family and spend the rest of the money on smoking weed.

You little 5' 2" man on a power trip. You do not even have the decency to give us anything for Christmas. At least buy a sandwich platter to show that you care. One time you gave us something, but only if we were scheduled to work on Christmas Eve and it was less than an hours pay.

You also killed your beautiful, sweet, friendly Husky dog by not getting it medical treatment when it had soars.

Your 2 kids are nice, but one is already turning into a lazy piece of shit like you.

If you are going to run a business learn to do the jobs that it entails. If not go get a fucking job and leave us alone. Coming in and playing video games for three hours and counting money is not work. You are a horrible business man and do not know how (and are afraid to) to speak to other adults that are in business.

One of your employees has a severe drug problem, another has a huge gambling and anger issue. You didn't fire one employee after he stole from you, you didn't fire another one who slept during the night shift and refused to answer the phone and was mad at you over it.

The only great thing is that you are so incompetent that we can get over on things.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are a shrewd businesswoman, creative, knowledgeable, and expect the best from your employees.

You also have a knack for drawing out the strengths in your employees while encouraging them to work on their weaknesses.

As of next week when your lead Interior Designer leaves, you will be faced with the arduous task of filling her position. Presently all your employees were well chosen but you have one who has more education, skill, knowledge, and hunger for creativity than anyone else on your staff.

Prove to your clients why your business continues to excel by hiring and promoting the best. I'll be waiting for your offer.