With or without the foreskin over? How does it look better?

Cleveguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like them both also, but it is particularly hot with the foreskin over the head. Nice foreskin. Like others mentioned above, I also prefer unshaved pubes. I don't understand the unhygienic comment. It's easy enough to wash, just like the hair on a person's head. Love a nice bush.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, those foreskin pics are really hot! Pulled back is nice too, but looks more ordinary. As for the pubes, I like to see hair, maybe trimmed up a bit, but shaved can sometimes look like a plucked chicken. How about a skin/no skin cumshot next!

AliceWantsUncut

Experimental Member
Media
The foreskin is so sexy. NEVER cut it. It's natural. It's real. It's perfect. It is YOURS.

Any girl (or guy --I don't know your preference) would be highly turned on to have the pleasure of playing with it, fondling it, looking at it, etc. It's a part of you.

And with all the friggin' knives out there today, be proud you still have it. It's beautiful.

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The foreskin is so sexy. NEVER cut it. It's natural. It's real. It's perfect. It is YOURS.

Any girl (or guy --I don't know your preference) would be highly turned on to have the pleasure of playing with it, fondling it, looking at it, etc. It's a part of you.

And with all the friggin' knives out there today, be proud you still have it. It's beautiful.

Thanks, Alice! I'm straight so ur opinion really matters to me

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Both covered and uncovered--convertibles are the raciest...!!!

Foreskin doesn't appear inordinately tight, but if it seems so to you, try a few simple stretching exercises.

And do let your bush grow--much more natural...and sexxxier...!

Last edited:

B_mrblabla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both covered and uncovered--convertibles are the raciest...!!!

Foreskin doesn't appear inordinately tight, but if it seems so to you, try a few simple stretching exercises.

And do let your bush grow--much more natural...and sexxxier...!

Stretching exercises doesn't help. it's just naturally too tight.