With Pubic Hair Or Without Pubic Hair?

Tonto1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ecently started to think about whether women are attracted to a penis with a lot of hair or on the contrary it gives It disgusts them.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I prefer hair. I don't enjoy a fully shaved on either men or women. For men, it looks a little alien to me. For ladies, I just kinda like having a little fluff to tug on.

Generally speaking though, a short trim is good. Something that leaves a shadow but isn't full bush.

In the end it doesn't really matter what I like or prefer though. It's their body. Their hair. They can do exactly as they please with it, and I support and accept that.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wayward geoduck. No hair is, ummm, not my taste.

Not asking for a 70s shag crotch. Groomed, brushed and a nice oil applied after showering. Don't forget to freshen up the balls.

Also. Don't go shorn crotch and fuzzy elsewhere. Looks like a space lazer attacked ya nethers.

Tonto1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@Mittimer Very true I don't like to shave completely I think it looks weird hahaha besides the itching, I just completely shaved my testicles, thanks for your opinion

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband is very hairy. No, I mean really hairy. Seriously. He tried shaving everything once. It looked like someone was shining a flashlight on his junk. Poor thing.

Shaft and the Boys are clean shaven. Everything else trimmed.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I am, generally, all for long hair.
I am, completely, against stubble.

and now I’m seeing a “manscaper” his word. (The stigma on men of my tribe and hairiness is a shonda/shame)
Ok, his body his choice...but I’m starting to physically chafe.

So my vote? Grow on, sugar. But if that isn’t YOUR vibe.... Trimmers, no poky bits.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The California Wildfires were a test run. Phase Two is laser precision hair removal from Space. Purpose to instill male pattern baldness insecurity among world leaders.

The pubic hair removal is a side hustle to pad out funding. My understanding is that Bonnaroo, Coachella and Burning Man will offer Space Crotch Topiary services to guests thanks to an international Jewish Space Laser venture.

The future is now.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
The California Wildfires were a test run. Phase Two is laser precision hair removal from Space. Purpose to instill male pattern baldness insecurity among world leaders.

The pubic hair removal is a side hustle to pad out funding. My understanding is that Bonnaroo, Coachella and Burning Man will offer Space Crotch Topiary services to guests thanks to an international Jewish Space Laser venture.

The future is now.

we are experimenting with Mohels in Space.
Mel Brooks was the prototype.
We’re gonna shorten peen from the Pleiades