With virgins?

chaosaysmu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got a "friends with benefits" relationship with a young woman i know, who has yet to have penetrative vaginal sex... she's expressed an interest in doing this with me, but i don't want her first time to be painful, considering her tightness and my girth; so, I've made other suggestions to her (toys, other guys she's interested in). The issue doesn't come up often, but she's mentioned it more than once.

Am i being too considerate here? Does anyone have a similar experience, who can lend me some advice?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hope you go for it.

You do care for her and she is interested..well, what are you waiting for...:cool: :wink:

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
wow - here's the deal ... your size doesn't have anything to do with the reasons you should or should not have sex with her! it's the EMOTIONAL reasons!

whether or not she's just looking to fuck you to "get it over with," you need to be very careful. depending on the girl, the first time is something that is deeply emotional. she may act like it's no big deal, but remember that she has the ability to become deeply emotionally attached to you. The Husband has been stalked by two virgins, and i have horror stories about what my female friends have done to the guys who have "taken" their virginities.

definitely do some open-hearted talking about it beforehand!

that being said, i lost my virginity to a guy who was so incredibly girthy, it took us THREE TRIES to actually achieve penetration! i had just turned 16 and he was 19, and he'd only been with one girl (a virgin as well) who just sucked in his fat cock like a lollipop! he was confused as to why it wasn't working, which made me confused because i'd never had a penis in there before.

one word: LUBE. and lots of fingering beforehand. try to get her to orgasm easily from your fingers and then introduce the cock. and good luck. Jesus. SOOOOO glad i don't have to go back there!