Withdrawal method - hands free or jerk assist orgasm

J

JR7

Apparently, it was not ready to die even after 2 years because my post elicited 3 relevant responses from 3 separate people before your combative, irrelevant rant, Serial Kisser.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You have 7 threads on the front page. 7! You knock the current topics off! It is annoying, tedious and rude. Sure you get an occasional response. Why can't you read the new topics? Don't you have anything new to say?

J

JR7

LaFemme, if those current topics are so popular, people will (and have) very quickly knock my topics off. I do read the New topics, but I don't come on lpsg to discuss Obamacare, chaturbate, or other such topics I routinely see. Ironically, you bumped my hands free or jerk assist orgasm post to the then top of the list with your angry post, LaFemme. Don't you have anything new to say? Don't you have an opinion on hands free ejaculation vs. jerk assisted? If you're going to post onto this particualr topic, why not contribute your opinion on the given subject?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife likes this as well,and when I'm about to blow the last thing I want is to have to pull out.If anything I want to drive my dick deeper and harder....Pull out hell no!:biggrin1:

And things have changed for us in the last 4 years!Now she likes feeling my load run down her ass crack,so I pull back just enough to do it then rub my dick in the mess we made!:tongue:Fun stuff but not everyday.:rolleyes:
All hands free!:tongue:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apparently, it was not ready to die even after 2 years because my post elicited 3 relevant responses from 3 separate people before your combative, irrelevant rant, Serial Kisser.

If you are the only person who posted on it in two fucking years, it is way more than ready to die. And you've been told to quit fucking bumping your ancient posts.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have 7 threads on the front page. 7! You knock the current topics off! It is annoying, tedious and rude. Sure you get an occasional response. Why can't you read the new topics? Don't you have anything new to say?

No. He only has the same lame stories about fucking fat women and taking one for the team.

heirtothewind

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always thought the first slow motion (hands free) cumshot you see in thetrapeze scene in Behind the Green Door was impressive. Marilyn Chambers isriding an unknown male actor and the film starts going in slow motion. The guy pulls out in the knick of time and just starts spurting hands free in Marilyn's pubes and pretty much on his own balls/legs. Granted, I can't slow down time to make mine slow motion, but I have often emulated that shot cumming from reverse cowgirl. It's impressive to the ladies too - especially if you cum alot and leave your hands off. Many have commented how they love seeing my cock snap back and forth on its own as it spews the cum. And yes, I've said, "I learned it from Behind the Green Door," which usually resulted in a viewing of the film.

That scene is a classic. Very erotic and artistic.

But I need a jerk off assist after pulling out to get a full orgasm.

J

JR7

Thanks heirtothewind. Glad you found and recopied that post re: Behind the Green Door I wrote way back when. I'm going to have to rewatch that scene. It's really the only worthy scene in the entire movie except for one where Johnny Keyes fucks an unknown actress with a shapely ass wearing a pink dress toward the end of the film. However, the footage of that scene is very limited and used mainly as cutaway.