Witness to showoff!

emilywee: holy sh*t! just got back from karaoke, the korean-style where you get private singing rooms (called "noraebang)went with 4 of my girlfriends and 2 guys. we went barhopping to 3 places earlier in the night and got totally trashed on crown an pitchers! (still tipsy!!!) while one guy was singing, we were on the couches laughing and goofing around and jeff (the other guy) pulled his pants down and mooned us, we were screaming and laughing and then he turned around and showed us his front- he was huge!!!! holy shiyt i dunno my bf is 8 inches but this guy looked that length soft (i think he had to be partially erect tho) so crazy was! omg i am still reelingwe had so much fun.

me and my best ffriend were freaking out with laughter . it was crazy enough just seeing his butt which was pale like a baby and kinda flat and just when we were giving him crap he turns around and shows us this gigantic. omg it was so crazy,she's never even seen anything over 6 inches i'm drinking a glass of water right now and i swear he was as thick as this glass. think i finaly saw a ten incher if only it were hard can't believe how big it is!!!! ugh sorry for rambling!

fastfastr: Write back when you are sober, it sounds like an interesting story (or beginning of one).

Lovembig: :D Yeah, it did sound like she was "still tipsy". I would like to hear how this story continues too. But if it was as thick as that glass of water and looked 8 inches soft, couldnt you notice it through the pants? Did you and your girlfriends know about his size before that night?

H8Monga: Hear more? I thought she told the story. May have to wait for next weekend for the sex.

emilywee: that's pretty much what happened. sorry i was so trashed last night and could barely spell. we didn't notice his size earlier (met him that night), and I noticed he was wearing tight boxer briefs, or maybe regular briefs. But he was definitely huge and super thick, and not even hard. I am measuring my glass right now and its almost 3 inches wide so I don't know if its possible he could have really been as thick, but it looked like it.

Anyway, barely over my hangover and going out with a couple of my gf's again tonight. I guess I can recuperate later!

H8Monga: It's always hard to measure just by looking...

Late_Bloomer: AWESOME post, emilywee. Drunk + Internet=fun. ;D

I'm renowned for stuff like that, and people get a really big kick out of it. I like to think of it like if you have a really good voice or some other talent--you just whip it out at the right moment and you're the star of the moment. ;D

I actually had a funny moment myself last night. I was just about to go to bed at my apartment when I heard loud banging at the door. I went to the door and looked through the peep hole and it was my roomate and one of his female friends soaking wet. They had gone in the hot tub on the roof after we finished drinking apparently. I of course opened the door and let them in and then went back to my room... but then I thought I'd have some fun. I was wearing my boxer-briefs as usual and decided to go out into the kitchen in them where the girl was. As soon as I walked in she looked at my crotch, where I was bulging out and I stretched and closed my eyes in front of her, giving her a really nice shot. We both started laughing and I saw her to the door. Should be funny the next time she comes over when we're both sober. Hehe... :-[

Oh, and the three inch thickness is definately possible, emilywee...