wives and ex-lovers

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
lately the biggest turn on for me is hearing my wife talk about her ex-lovers, especially the big ones. once she was at a party and waited until everyone had left and then crawled into bed with the host and rode his big cock (about 9" she thinks). picturing it my mind gets me hard every time. another time she went home with a black guy that she knew. back at his apartment he took her into the bedroom and she sucked him and then fucked him. when he was done he left her naked on the bed and his friend, also black, came in and she gave him a blow job. they were both bigger than me. i'm 6"x4.5". i can't get enough of these stories it seems.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if I would call those guys your wife was "involved" with lovers. I think of lovers as someone I had an ongoing relationship with. those were one night stands, better categorized as 2 people having sex.

my wife claims that I am the biggest and best cock out of the dozen or so guys she dated before meeting me. so I don't share your fetish.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lately the biggest turn on for me is hearing my wife talk about her ex-lovers, especially the big ones.

My wife and I had numerous sexual partners before we met and we have described how our respective ex-lovers gave us pleasure. We both have lived sexually so there isn't much that would annoy me - I know she enjoys a big penis but is very much content with my smaller size relatively speaking.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmph. When I saw this, I was thinking it was the classic toast: "To Wives and girlfriends, never shall the two meet."

Anyway, you're a borderline cuckold. Congrats.

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
that sounds like a wonderful idea. we've been with other women together. in fact we dated a girl together for awhile. but she's not been ready for a mfm experience with me.

i, however, have experienced a mfm threesome in which i was the (much) smaller guy in the room.

mixedcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
did you enjoy the said experience?

quote=johnnyx;1567911]

i, however, have experienced a mfm threesome in which i was the (much) smaller guy in the room.[/quote]

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
yes, i enjoyed it very much, especially being inside the girl after our bigger friend had. i also very much enjoyed it when she was looking at our cocks side by side.

btw, one of my favorite sexual encounters happened when my wife and girlfriend met (and we all had sex together several times)! whoever made that toast wasn't imagining the possibilities...

keva

1st Like
Media
I love it when my girl tells me about previous experiences as well. I especially like to hear what their cocks were like and what they liked doing. AN ex gf got really turned on by this. My current gf will occasionally tell me about guys but isn't really turned on by it herself... much the pity!

We have had a few MFM 3somes though and they were very hot!