Wizhunt Sleep Streamer from Bulgaria

BARBXO

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He is soooo effing hot I cannot even. Anyone have sub to his member? What's the content like thou?
Allegedly his member thing is a scam, people are literally commenting below his vids. There’s nothing else than the basic people already watch.

silvin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, unfortunately. It seemed to have been unlocked and then locked again. Is that what the mods do when they clean up the threads? I don't know why that would happen.
Some of the "owners" of the video probably reported it

Reactions: Pandaaa

Flins8usa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unfortunately, the other thread has been locked.
He said he would unpublish them because he won a car in a raffle, so sponsors want to see him act like a "normal person" for a while, because many other candidates will seek information about his life to check if the contest was successful real.

Reactions: Pandaaa

Funtop77

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As for his membership channel it used to be no different from the normal stream, but that has changed. He does sleep in his underwear in the member's section and he also is always hard. You can tell he fluffs himself before he gives us a 10min video. He also allows the members to choose his underwear to sleep in. Unfortunately he is in a country that you can't really send things to him (underwear, pajamas). So for now we have to deal with him sleeping in his underwear with his huge cock. I think it's around 6 or 7in considering how tall he is and how big his hands are.