Wo ist Alex?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
He's on vacation, and I think he'll be back on Tuesday!:smile:

(I've really missed those little :rolleyes: of his!:biggrin1:) Good thing we still have you while he's gone, Pecker!:smile:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He has gone into meditative retreat to reconnect his inner child to the zeitgeist of the world wide web. It shouldn't take too much longer.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Daverock said:
Allegedly he has gone on and advanced grammar course to keep us all even more in line.

Yup, you all nailed it on the head!!

Alex is gone for a nice relax session. He is improving his grammar and said something about fucking hundreds of "well hung" grammartists.... I am unsure what that means, but he sounds happy.

The 19th can't come fast enough.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
jeff black said:
Alex is gone for a nice relax session. He is improving his grammar and said something about fucking hundreds of "well hung" grammartists.... I am unsure what that means, but he sounds happy.
The 19th can't come fast enough.........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You poor boy, Jeffer. A week of cyber coitus interruptus. Your balls must be soooo blue.:biggrin1:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why are all of you lying for Alex? We all know he's a celebrity around here and he's getting some work done, no need for him to be ashamed of wanting to look even better than he already does..................:cool:

I'M CARAZY!!!!!!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BlackCock85 said:
Why are all of you lying for Alex? We all know he's a celebrity around here and he's getting some work done, no need for him to be ashamed of wanting to look even better than he already does..................:cool:

I'M CARAZY!!!!!!

He has ONLY had two nose jobs and an eye lift... give the guy a break.:rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The truth is that he is with the 3 mysterious members whom he gave the tickets to be at Oktoberfest with him...:rolleyes:

They are eating sausages, drink beer and having fun...That's the situation...

We have to accept the heartbreaking reality that he did not choose any of us to go there...:disappointed:

Well..at least he will be back to us...soon I hope.

:rolleyes: