Wo..

glossopoiesis: Wow...I didn't know hung extended to this.
I'm a swimmer and I took lifeguarding classes, which I misserably failed (though I do know everything by heart, I was just really not in my best shape that day)

And there is a guy, he's 13. He does look somehow older. He's really dark haired, but doesn't look anything like mideast or something. He's got hair on his legs and super long eye lashes. He's very cute and unbelievably muscled. But he's just a buddy and he's funny.

But the otherday my dragsuit was getting really transparent and I asked for his, because he is allways wearing a dragsuit (like a loose speedo over a speedo, to drag in the water), and he lended me it.

but..omg.
I know I'm hung. And standing at 5f7.5 , i'm not very tall so it does show.
But him, 13, like 5f4, he had an equaly large package as mine.
He must at least have been 6 inches soft, and verry thick. I got the chance to study his package carefully doing reanimation.
And I really didn't know...so young could be so big.
Dah I don't like saying this, but he's really a huge turn on.
He's even got a bulge..at 13 jesus...
Anyways. being 3 years older than him, he really has to win size on me over that periode..

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Skinny dipping was quite normal where I grew up and I was always about the same size as the boys about 3 or 4 years older than me, and by the time I was 17 mine was the biggest, we all grow at different rates, and times. Im sure you would not be the first one to say damn you got a big old dick for a young guy, I heard it all the time

TripodMillenium: I hit my full length, so far, of 8" at 12 yrs old and just basically sat at that so far..... So it doesn't surprise me too much.... :p