Woke up and realize "HELL NAH!"

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ladies and gentlemen have you ever woke up and realize that it was over. You didn't feel anything for that person anymore. You think forever and been with them for years but then you just wake up and there's no thing there!:eek:

I still love the person but I'm not trying to see them any time soon. Am I wrong?

One of my homies gave me this song today, but I need more than music. What is it that I'm going through cause I don't do this!

YouTube - Keyshia Cole - I Changed My Mind

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Ladies and gentlemen have you ever woke up and realize that it was over. You didn't feel anything for that person anymore. You think forever and been with them for years but then you just wake up and there's no thing there!:eek:

I still love the person but I'm not trying to see them any time soon. Am I wrong?

One of my homies gave me this song today, but I need more than music. What is it that I'm going through cause I don't do this!

YouTube - Keyshia Cole - I Changed My Mind

Its probably denial, chances are the relationship has been deteriorating for a while but you didn't want to face it becuase you feared to be alone so you buried it then one day your subconscious went "Hey mate you know being alone ain't so bad" So you've let go

Darkriff

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
^ what Rowan said. That's pretty much how I started to feel when I decided to get divorced, I was heading in that direction, but wasn't completely there yet. I just got tired of all the lies. After she lied to me one more time beyond that, that's when I knew it was time to call it quits. Nothing worse in this world than a fuckin liar.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah but usually when I fall away I get caught up in the spell of "we belong together. You are my soul mate. You are my everthing you know that right?" and I just fall for it. But now I'm feeling like "FUCK OFF BITCH!"

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
dont stay with her because you feel bad for her. if you care about her, stay true to yourself and break up with her. people who continue to date even after falling out of love or being frustrated just end up cheating on each other. dont fall for the trap.

communication is key. be honest and she has to understand.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Agreed. I think what keeps a lot of people in bad or going-nowhere relationships is the fear of not being able to find (let alone envision) someone who is actually a good fit for you. We're pretty rough and unforgiving when it comes to perpetual singlehood, and once you get of a certain age, you are expected to foster something long-term, get married, etc. This has been an attitude I've been thrusting against for quite some time, especially since I'm not where I want to be career-wise or emotionally to go get hitched up.

But you're right. "Waking up" to it isn't new, and whether it's deliberate or not, people are locked in out of fear. Same thing when it comes to switching careers or moving somewhere new -- the fear of the unfamiliar holds you back. You're afraid to make any ripples for fear of losing the "stability" you already have, whether it causes you grief or otherwise.

You should use this time to get back into your own being and figure out what it is you truly want.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah but usually when I fall away I get caught up in the spell of "we belong together. You are my soul mate. You are my everthing you know that right?" and I just fall for it. But now I'm feeling like "FUCK OFF BITCH!"

You're simply maturing. Childish guilt trips aren't working anymore.... Give yourself a pat on the back bro, you just evolved to a new, better reality.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I'm scared. I'm so used to it now I have to do something new, aggggghhhhh!!! I'm so used to her and her ways. Suppose I get caught up again and be her bitch again.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COngrats! That takes a lot of courage to break free. If you dont mind me suggesting this , the thing that really helped me on one of my moments was a book by Iyanla Vanzant called "In the meantime" It gets pretty real. I was of monumental help. She helps you take this time to work on you until the next time happens.

D_Circumcisus Skinless

Experimental Member
Media
COngrats! That takes a lot of courage to break free. If you dont mind me suggesting this , the thing that really helped me on one of my moments was a book by Iyanla Vanzant called "In the meantime" It gets pretty real. I was of monumental help. She helps you take this time to work on you until the next time happens.

You are so good at talking to guys!!!!!, can you tell me something: for a site dedicated to the support and celebration of the Large Penis...why are so many Men here seem Broken in spirit, even the one's who say they have it all together!, you hear the same thing or a variation of the same thing voiced: a woman or Women were involved or is this all in my imagination?, well I hope I'm imagining it!
Thank you Naughty!

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay cool I'll look into it. Thanks!

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't call it broken in spirit its more going through a transition. As human beings we all hate change, especially sudden change.

Secondly, the worst part about it as a guy ( or person, thus leaving it open to all genders) you really can't talk to your buds about it cause they are either "too busy" or think you are "bringing them down" or "bringing the drama". So we learn to just gave folks the happy face in life and keep shit to yourself.

No wonder why these therapist are getting rich now a days. Thankfully there's this forum where you can just get someone to hear you out and gieve you some sound advice!

You are so good at talking to guys!!!!!, can you tell me something: for a site dedicated to the support and celebration of the Large Penis...why are so many Men here seem Broken in spirit, even the one's who say they have it all together!, you hear the same thing or a variation of the same thing voiced: a woman or Women were involved or is this all in my imagination?, well I hope I'm imagining it!
Thank you Naughty!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do not do like that motorhead song, 'going back to the devil I know' too many times, that is all. Still if you have been with somebody that long it is almost as bad as a legal marriage, in terms of untangling your lives. Just tease it apart however long it takes to unravel. If you find yourself 'backsliding' admit it and let her know it up front, that you are still on your way...

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn't call it broken in spirit its more going through a transition. As human beings we all hate change, especially sudden change.

Secondly, the worst part about it as a guy ( or person, thus leaving it open to all genders) you really can't talk to your buds about it cause they are either "too busy" or think you are "bringing them down" or "bringing the drama". So we learn to just gave folks the happy face in life and keep shit to yourself.

No wonder why these therapist are getting rich now a days. Thankfully there's this forum where you can just get someone to hear you out and gieve you some sound advice!

You have the wrong "Buds" Unless you are constantly going on and on about it, a true friend (Bud) will bethere for you in both the good times, and down times.

D_Circumcisus Skinless

Experimental Member
Media

Hey I wasn't say you were broken in spirit as a matter of fact your the opposit of that, I was making an objective statement from the different threads I have read since being on this site!, my hat is off to you brotha, people have got to learn to bite back when bitten, and I see your already there, I was in a very similar position and I bit back! been lonly for a while too, but my peace of mind was and is way more valuable! and life is to short for BullShit!:cool:

Peace my brotha!

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The soul mate was months ago--and it was from a conversation I was in on facebook and thought it would be interesting to get folks pointview on here. And it was a friends who seemed to be soul mates. This is not the same person.

Is it only me who finds it disturbing that this guy can talk in these terms about the woman he would have said was his soul mate only yesterday?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you Naughty!

Awwwww thanks, BigD!

just trying to add the "support" the name suggests...