Woke up sucking huge Bros cock

tangas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can you really suck a dick without the guy waking up drunk or just sleeping? I think you would feel something. I would just pretend to sleep and let him go through with it.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've got a confession to make;

One night in college, my frat bro and I got blackout drunk. I remember talking about our sex experiences and joking about dick size (everyone jokes about how he is hung like a whale). We are awesome friends. We pass out in out room.
Next thing I know, I am sucking his massive, yet not even rock hard dick. I didn't even realize it until after about 30 seconds and my mind and body were in a battle with each other. My body wanted to keep going just to see how big his dick really was. My mind thought it was wrong, especially because he is one of my best friends and he was passed out. In no way did I want to take advantage; that's not cool to me.

Has anyone else had experiences like this? I'm still in the questioning mode of my sexuality and am starting to lean towards bi, but openly straight.

Thanks guys

I remember, sort of, a similar experience in college. It was the last day of the semester and I went out drinking with a friend (actually, a friend with benefits) before he got on a bus to head home. I definitely had too much to drink. When I got back to my fraternity house I was pretty wasted, trying to watch some television.

One of the other brothers that was also watching TV had a waterbed in his room. I wondered what it would be like to lie on a water bed when there was a good chance the room would be spinning. So, I asked him if I could try it out to see what it would be like. He said to go for it but that I better not puke in his bed (and then chuckled). I stumbled off to his room and collapsed on the water bed. It was an awesome experience, and, oddly enough, I had no urge to throw up on that spinning raft. It probably goes without saying, I passed out in his bed.

I came to at one point and my frat bro was in bed next to me. He said something like, "What have we here, a hard penis," and rubbed his hand against my very soft penis. I moved my hand a little and found his very hard cock. (I always suspected that he was bi too. Now I knew for sure.)

He made another comment, something about thinking I would know what to do. (I really don't remember exactly what he said. Alcohol does have an effect on memory.). Then he spun around into a 69 position and started sucking on my cock (now fully hard). I followed he lead and started sucking his cock. Alcohol has always affected my ability to reach an orgasm, and this was no exception. The last thing I remember was him saying, "Come in XXXX, I want to taste your cum." I passed out shortly after that.

When I woke up around 6 am we were both in bed naked. Part of me was pretty sure about what happened, and part if me was hoping it was just a dream. I slowly got out of bed so I would not wake him, gathered my things and went across the hall to my room.

Early the next semester he poked he head into my room and asked what was up. Told him I was trying to write my graduation thesis but was having writers block, and was hoping for some devine inspiration. He said, "maybe some devine inspiration from the crotch?" That was when I knew for certain that it was not a dream.

After reading this post, I realize that it sounds like a work of fiction, but it really isn't. My college days were filled with a lot of sexual exploration experiences, and I am very thankful for that.

King192890, I know that some have suggested that your story is a work if fiction, but I believe you. I suspect there are other memories you could as well. U know I could.

Reactions: bijockfl

My best friend and I have been having oral sex and jerking off together since we were young, so sometimes when we're sleeping in the same bad, he will go down on me during the night. The again it also happens in early morning when we both have very stiff dicks. I've gotten used to this and it's very erotic to me. I've done him too. There's usually this half-asleep, half-awake time that is a great time for getting and getting blow jobs.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
I wonder why so many straight guys confess to adventures only after drinking? A majority of the curious or straight (whatever) guys I've been with, they were sober and it was conscentual. Except, two, we were both tipsy but one got hard before we got into bed and the other one wanted to explore.