Wolf

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
On TV a while ago, there used to be a show called "Gladiators". This is the UK version of the show, I'm talking about. The contenders had to do a series of events, and finish off with an obstacle course againsts the Gladiator or the other contender.

I was just watching a repeat of the show, and the Gladiator called "Wolf" has a massive bulge! Anyone have any screen caps, or by ANY chance any nude shots. Wolfs real name is Michael Van Wijk.

Shadows

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
:p Not the best looking of fellows, though saying that, he isnt bad looking either. But the bulge was immense, I could have sworn!

dazzer68

Experimental Member
Media
he was in the infamous caligula movie and was a extra had a big part! from what i can remeber was walking round with a hard on

WhiteHeat

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Shadows, hehe yeah I always used to watch Gladiators on ITV every Saturday evening as a kid and yes, I clearly remember that guy Wolf had a bloody massive bulge in his skintight lycra outfit! Apparently he was quite well known for his huge package. So was the younger blonde gladiator Hunter - remember his huge lunchbox? Hot show!

elass

Legendary Member
Media
:cool:
So was the younger blonde gladiator Hunter - remember his huge lunchbox? Hot show!

i remember a tv critic saying that hunter should be renamed "gonad", so obvious was his bulge at times... have to admit, hunter was one of the first inklings i had that i might not have been entirely straight... sadly he didn't age well :(

Reactions: Slugger33333