woman are smarter

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think that in general terms woman are smarter than guys because guys cant think well when horny or erect not enough blood to both heads:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

we guys usually think with the head below

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think that in general terms woman are smarter than guys because guys cant think well when horny or erect not enough blood to both heads:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Hehe yeah but we get periods... My periods aren't so bad but for some girls maybe they don't think so good for a day or 2 :smile:.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1::biggrin1:

I'm a woman and I know for a fact that I have trouble thinking clearly when I'm horny...

Seriously though, I don't like the men vs. women kinds of things... we are all individuals and have our own blend of personality traits.

Seems that the previous posters are handling this with humor though - humor is always a good thing. :smile:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1::biggrin1:

I'm a woman and I know for a fact that I have trouble thinking clearly when I'm horny...

Seriously though, I don't like the men vs. women kinds of things... we are all individuals and have our own blend of personality traits.

Seems that the previous posters are handling this with humor though - humor is always a good thing. :smile:

I don't know about everyone else but yeah I def. don't think as clear when I'm horny. I get super 1-track. :tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

we guys usually think with the head below
How true. Yes the women are smarter. We men are nothing but little children in their hands. I like it that way too:smile: