MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Athletic, like Steffie Graf of American Ninja Warrior fame, is about perfect and the body type I model my own fitness goals around.

Swoll and veiny? Is in the land of too much. Once the muscles stack up and the body fat goes down I start to worry about people's health. Not just weight lifting, I mean any extremely body stressing activities. Your interests should not damage your heart.

On a the purely attraction level, spray tan is hideous. *Blech face*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I got my Graffs crossed. I did mean Jessie, and she indeed tore it up.

Breast wise, her's look real and body fat percentages don't appear low enough to cause her to lose breast tissue.

Breast implants in general are not my thing, even expertly done boob jobs. Breast implants on female body builders are frightening. They are never placed properly and look wielded to the chest.

But everybody has their thing. I imagine heaps of people would have a similar reaction to my gangly, pasty ass. You just got to do you, damn what other folks think.

At the point where it starts to look painful and freakish it becomes very unattractive in my opinion. On both women and men. Let's face it, it looks the same on either women or men when it gets to that point, there are very few physical differences. The same can be said of being very underweight or overweight too, which I also find unattractive. All of these extremes tend to look gender neutral and asexual to me. Having said that I do often find masculine women, and sometimes slightly feminine men attractive. Attraction is a very complicated thing.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Bodybuilding isn't really my thing, but it is something I can appreciate. I don't like the look on anyone, male or female... but after having the lifestyle explained to me (my guy has some friends who are into it and take it very seriously) and understanding that it's not necessarily about looks at all I don't find it as simple as I used to.

I've been told several times in my life I should get into it because I have the body type for it. It's just not something I could ever see myself being passionate about.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I do know there are multiple reasons for doing it, and to be serious about takes a lot of effort, planning, and prepping. I think they do more work out of the gym just prepping for the workout

i want a woman's opinion on woman bodybuilders. Do you like the look or not? Is there a size that is too big? Or what size is the best looking if any.

I don't personally find the "shredded" or body builder type look actually attractive on anyone, male, female, whatever. I can appreciate the amount of time, effort, and commitment put into achieving those kinds of results, though. For what I find personally attractive as a generalization, there definitely is a too big. If I was told I had to pick a specific fit physical body type as being attractive, I guess some of the more lean/sleek looking MMA competitors would fit the bill. Bulky and veins popped everywhere just doesn't do it for me.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Athletic, like Steffie Graf of American Ninja Warrior fame, is about perfect and the body type I model my own fitness goals around.

Swoll and veiny? Is in the land of too much. Once the muscles stack up and the body fat goes down I start to worry about people's health. Not just weight lifting, I mean any extremely body stressing activities. Your interests should not damage your heart.

On a the purely attraction level, spray tan is hideous. *Blech face*
All of this.

I don't personally find the "shredded" or body builder type look actually attractive on anyone, male, female, whatever. I can appreciate the amount of time, effort, and commitment put into achieving those kinds of results, though. For what I find personally attractive as a generalization, there definitely is a too big. If I was told I had to pick a specific fit physical body type as being attractive, I guess some of the more lean/sleek looking MMA competitors would fit the bill. Bulky and veins popped everywhere just doesn't do it for me.
This too.

Oh also I forgot to ask about breast size and weather on not she is natural or has implants
Breast implants look especially weird on body builders.

I think women who compete in Fitness competitions can look good, but when they move to straight up bodybuilding, I think it often becomes unattractive. I find more traditional athletes to be more attractive, though... especially swimmers like Dara Torres, Natalie Coughlin.

Reactions: BetterFuture

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
body fat percentages don't appear low enough to cause her to lose breast tissue.
You'd be surprised.
Just dropping about 5% bodyfat I lost nearly two cup sizes, they're about her size now.
It's not such a bad thing, not having to wear a bra all the time is liberating :)

Reactions: MisterVIP

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You'd be surprised.
Just dropping about 5% bodyfat I lost nearly two cup sizes, they're about her size now.
It's not such a bad thing, not having to wear a bra all the time is liberating :)
This. I don’t think I’ve ever been lower than 25-30% body fat and I’ve gone from a GGG to a D. Just depends on the person.

Reactions: MisterVIP

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i want a woman's opinion on woman bodybuilders. Do you like the look or not? Is there a size that is too big? Or what size is the best looking if any.
When I first started losing weight I joked about wanting to look like Demi Moore in GI Jane... Then I started wanting to actually look like that... but maybe with not as big shoulders because I thought that was a little much. Not long after that I thought maybe tht body plus a little bit of muscle would be ok... Then a figure competitor type physique... then maybe female physique...
you get the idea.

Personally, my idea of “too much” is well past what most people probably think is too much but there is definitely a line (male or female) where it goes from being attractive to just being impressive because I know what it takes to get even as far as I have, let alone competitive bodybuilder level. Too far for me is... If you’ve lost the femininity in your face, you’ve gone past attractive. When you get to that gender-less level of freak body building, it’s unattractive in my opinion. I’d be perfectly happy to have as much muscle as Gabi Garcia (mma fighter) so long as my face stayed the same. Dana Lin Bailey, Brooke Ence, Christmas Abbot, Holly Holm, Liz Carmouche, Claudia Gadelha, Sara Hurrle, Oana Hreapka was teetering on the edge and has stepped over it in the past year or so. My biggest thing is body fat %. I don’t think anyone looks great at stage condition. Lean is great, knocking on death’s door is not. Female bodybuilders especially look better to me off-season.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'd be surprised.
Depends on your body type. When I first lost weight, my cup size increased every time my clothing size changed. I don't noticeably lose breast mass.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Depends on your body type. When I first lost weight, my cup size increased every time my clothing size changed. I don't noticeably lose breast mass.
That happened to me the first time. The second time the boob monster came back with a vengeance lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That happened to me the first time. The second time the boob monster came back with a vengeance lol
I went from 42DD to 36FF/34H. I've only had visible abs briefly, twice. I am not sufficiently motivated to keep my fat that low. I suspect if I got down enough to be really well defined all over, that monster might come get me too. I'm never going to eat few enough carbs for my particular body to make that happen. Long live ice cream and peanut butter! LOL

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I went from 42DD to 36FF/34H. I've only had visible abs briefly, twice. I am not sufficiently motivated to keep my fat that low. I suspect if I got down enough to be really well defined all over, that monster might come get me too. I'm never going to eat few enough carbs for my particular body to make that happen. Long live ice cream and peanut butter! LOL
Hahahaha! Socal and I both cracked up at the last line. And all the carb junkies said “amen”.

Reactions: AlteredEgo