Woman dies from fisting :(

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Life in prison with no parole is too light a sentence. Creatures like him are the reason the death penalty should be available in every state.:mad:

rose420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He broke through the vaginal wall and extended to her liver, spleen and diaphragm as well as beating her in head. That is no accident. That is the act of a disgusting, vile animal.

I dont htink you have nearly enough knowledge on this case from reading 1 news article (wither does the perosn who said it was and accident) only 2 people kw what really happend, and one is dead

B_CoffeeWithCream

Experimental Member
Media
This sick guy could have used an object like a baseball bat as I've heard some men claim that they want to have an entire baseball bat put in their ass. :rolleyes: Or what if he used two arms? Like someone else said we'll probably never know what happened. Bonky-If you hate this site so much and the people here why do you stay here and keep posting?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I dont htink you have nearly enough knowledge on this case from reading 1 news article (wither does the perosn who said it was and accident) only 2 people kw what really happend, and one is dead

You mean he accidentally beat her in the head and she accidentally fell on his fist hard enough to puncture vital organs and bleed to death. And then he accidentally took pics and accidentally waited hours to call police for help?

Well fuck me :rolleyes: I guess it was an accident

• Haha
Reactions: Juliocesmez

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Of course I did read the article, but no one exactly can say what happend, so I still like my joke :tongue:

I guess I had a wrong impression of you, it seems you're an idiot.

You mean he accidentally beat her in the head and she accidentally fell on his fist hard enough to puncture vital organs and bleed to death. And then he accidentally took pics and accidentally waited hours to call police for help?

Well fuck me :rolleyes: I guess it was an accident

Pieter seems to think it was a funny accident!

il n'y a pas de quoi rire, c'est atroce !

Je suis d'accord avec vous. Ce n'est pas marron.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I guess I had a wrong impression of you, it seems you're an idiot.

Pieter seems to think it was a funny accident!

Je suis d'accord avec vous. Ce n'est pas marron.

You know what, I don't f*cking care what you think. All the time I'm friendly, patient and help people. But clearly these days that isn't enough! Wel f*ck you! You can call me idiot whenever you want, I don't care. Now go fist yourself.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey friends....this was clearly more than consentual sex....murder i suspect......and PIETER.....dude u have some anger issues going on here....have known u for a while....have some manners buddy....over board on your response.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Rather than bickering over what people have said here, let's focus on the fact someone chose to do such a revolting thing.

Personally, I'm quite happy that he has to go to jail. Murder, (even is he claims it's an accident) should be punished.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh." ~George Bernard Shaw

Clever quote! - haven't heard it before. :)

Think_Kink - awww, nicest post on here! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude, I'm judging it because I USED TO BE a criminal defense attorney. Now I do business law.

Idiot.

Well, BONKY, I have been a member of the New York and California bars for 31 years. I've never known any criminal attorney who felt it necessary to believe in the innocence of his client. In fact, most of the time, counsel was quite comfortable with the fact that his client was actually guilty of the crime. There are always exceptions, but I believe that this was the norm. It may be that we all started out with rose-colored glasses...but there is not much room for such naivete in the daily practice of law.

And even though we might have had very different experiences in our practices, I would never consider you to be an idiot for disagreeing with me. You may be one for calling me an idiot...but not because you don't agree with me.

And please don't call me "dude". It makes you seem so...unprofessional.