woman dominating man kink

B_Gravedancer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of the things that sometimes turns me on is the idea of a dominant woman fucking a man with a big cock, and by that I mean she is fucking him. I know it's strange, but it seems hot that an ideally buxom and curvy woman using a big cocked man as a pleasuring object.

Anyone share this fantasy? Or am I just a weirdo retard?

Last edited:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry Gravedancer, you are not alone. There are many men here who love that fantasy and many that carry it out. I've had several plead with me to please do them with my monster dong. Since you haven't been here long enough to have seen the pics of my monster dong on my gallery when they were there, I'll give you one now. BTW, those are 4.5 inch heels and I wear a size 10.

While I was exploring my inner domme I bought a strap-on but never got it out of the box as I haven't had someone around to try it out with.

Attachments

D_JacqueMeeHoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't worry Gravedancer, you are not alone. There are many men here who love that fantasy and many that carry it out. I've had several plead with me to please do them with my monster dong. Since you haven't been here long enough to have seen the pics of my monster dong on my gallery when they were there, I'll give you one now. BTW, those are 4.5 inch heels and I wear a size 10.

While I was exploring my inner domme I bought a strap-on but never got it out of the box as I haven't had someone around to try it out with.

WOW. HOT!

B_Gravedancer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't even mean like her fucking the man with a strap on or something, I mean her taking it, yet dominant, if you know what I mean. Taking his big cock yet still the one in charge.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I wouldn't let a girl fuck me with a strapon or anything but to be in control I'd try to let it happen
but my size makes it difficult
women just instictivly submit to me
also I'm like the top end of size, so some women actually have difficulty getting it in without my help

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the things that sometimes turns me on is the idea of a dominant woman fucking a man with a big cock, and by that I mean she is fucking him. I know it's strange, but it seems hot that an ideally buxom and curvy woman using a big cocked man as a pleasuring object.

Anyone share this fantasy? Or am I just a weirdo retard?

I wish that will happen to me!!!!!