Woman: Have you been to a nude beach, what are your thoughts??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_hey listen up, Oct 14, 2008.

1. B_hey listen up

B_hey listen up New Member

Albums:
    I went to a nude beach over the weekend (Sandy Hook, NJ) and was surprised at the crowd. I had went a couple times in the past and it was generally a much older crowd, pretty much nothing to look at. Sunday was much better. I saw several younger couples, a few women by themselves that looked great. I talked to one woman who was in her mid 30s who was wearing a tight white t-shirt and a thong. It was a bit breezy/chilly and I could she was nipping out and she had big boobs, probably a D, or DD. We made some small talk, I was also in a thong. We went our separate ways, then later on she came over again and asked what time it was and jokingly I told her it was time for her to take her t-shirt off. She didn't hesitate and took it off immediately. I couldn't help but have a 'reaction' to it as much as I tried not to. We made small talk for a bit and then she eventually went back to her towel.

For woman that have been to a nude beach/resort, exactly what goes through your mind? Is it just a liberating experience or is their any sexual nature to it at all? This woman obviously knows she is stacked and I'm sure she knew she would get a 'reaction' out of me if she took her t-shirt off. Are most decent looking women that go there alone just looking for attention? As far as the married women that go with their husbands, do they know guys are checking them out and if so, do they care?

The crowd at a nude beach tends to be older and their aren't loads of younger 20 year-old fit guys/girls running around. I'm 32, and in decent shape though no one is mistaking me for Arnold but at a nude beach their are very few guys my age....Here is me for reference.

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/7899/mefaceum7.jpg

Would a slightly older woman just love the attention by doing something like that, especially if its from a younger guy or is a 'stacked' woman so used to attention from guys that she didn't even give it a second thought??

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Who knows? The nude venues I have been to are more about enjoying the sun and the elements on our natural skins. I don't live near the beach. It may be a completely different vibe. There are some natural hot springs roundabout my area. Most of them are very remote so the usual practice is nude by mutual consent. I even saw a native american gal in the pool one time who had an unreconstructed mastectomy. I thought it was pretty cool - not that she had her breast removed, but that she was comfortable with her life history exposed so to speak.

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

The only nude beach I've ever been to was an almost exclusively gay beach on Mykonos. It was actually a really comfortable experience. I was a little nervous at first that the guys would think we were just there to perv them (me and my girlfriend) - we weren't we just happened to be staying across from it and went down for a swim before we realised. There were a few other girls here and there though and everybody was extremely friendly.

My friend and I were only 18 and 17 (resp) at the time - I would have gone nude but she was only comfortable with topless for herself and I thought she might be uncomfortable with me being nude. We chatted with loads of guys - mostly nude, some in thongs or speedos. I must say I really enjoyed having all those beautiful bodies to look at without having to give second thought to the 'mating game'.

4. B_hey listen up

Albums:
    People at Sandy Hook are always extremely friendly, much more so than any other beach I've ever been to. The beach definately has a number of gays but they are always very nice and never make me feel uncomfortable in the least.

5. D_Leonna Javelincatcher

I guess I fall in the category of questions that have been posed here, since I am a bit older and married, but certainly not "stacked." Since we have been to a nude beach at a Couples Resort in Jamaica, I have a slightly different experience. It was limited to couples so there were no singles, except for the staff.

Frankly, at first I was scared to death. I went at my husbands prompting as he likes to "show me off" in his words, and since the last 5 years I have been on a sexual growth journey, I joyfully went along. The beach wasn't crowded but I felt like EVERYONE was staring and saying "yuck." (They really weren't, but there were a few sneak peaks headed my way.) I was really self conscious. It took me a few hours and a few rum and cokes to settle down. Once I did, I was hooked.

To answer the question, it is both a feeling of freedom and a sexy aspect to it. Perhaps it was the relaxed state of the setting, but the enjoyment was largely the uninhibited joy of the sun and wind all over me. The feeling of being naughty, watched by others, and yes having members of both sexes "checking you out" was a bit of a turn on. My husband kept reminding me about the guys or couple that were watching me during the week, as we walked to the bar or the water, which I wasn't aware of but that added to the excitment. He didn't know what hit him as we kept going back to the room quite often! :rolleyes:

Once the initial ice was broken we met some great people, and it is interesting that you can tell the difference from the nude "purists," who carry on conversations as if you were dressed for a dinner party-from those who you can tell have a more sexual bent. But it wasn't at all like what I thought it would be, the women all google-eyed at all the cocks hanging out, and the guys all walking around w/ hard ons in watching the women. It was a daily, long prelude to some hot, passionate and uninhibited sex for the two of us, and another step on my sexual journey.

Since then, I am an outdoor nude-a-holic. (Since I have been married I always have been, just only indoors.) We live close to a huge national forest which allows plenty of room in the summer to lay out nude, and a private spot in the back of our house that I can from time to time. We are only blocks from a Greak Lake, that doesn't allow for any nude sunbathing, but some fun skinny dipping at night.

I hope that helps.

Renee

6. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My husband tricked me into going to a nudist place when we were first married ..... (I got hooked really fast) and we have been married for almost 20 years. So, my experiences today may not be the same as they were say 20 years ago. I think the nudism experience can be different things for different people. And it may even change over different stages of their lives.

I think most all women get a certain amount of male attention period just because they are women and there are usually fewer females brave enough to give nudism a try in the first place. Because of how we overprotect our daughters and most of our religious cultures etc....

I have always enjoyed all the friendly attention. (It sure is easier to make new friends when one is nude) But I have never let it go to my head or developed a big ego. I don't think I am getting a lot of attention because I am the most beautiful or attractive person on the face of the earth. It is probably because I am one of a few women on a nudist beach.....and I am fun loving, friendly and easy to talk to.

It is kind of exciting to have a circle of guys at your beck and call. And I think my husband may like to "show me off". I think it turns him on to see how guys are looking at me. And then when we are back in our private bedroom he can't keep his hands off of me. It is a win win situation for me. But so far it has always been a look but don't touch...... see what I have and you can't have situation. And that is fine with me.

I enjoy looking myself. And I enjoy later telling my husband what I saw that caught my eye. He seems to enjoy hearing about it too.

Not sure if I answered your question.....but hopefully I did.

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I haven't been to a nude beach/resort yet (keep hoping to get to Hippie Hollow one of these days) but I have been to a few nude hot tub parties.

I'm not "stacked", and am self conscious about how small I am there, but at the nude parties most of the people were just regular people like you'd see out and about, only they were nude. Yes, I had the smallest breasts of any woman there, but I was also one of the slimmest women there.

As for male attention, I sometimes say I don't get any, but I think it may be more that I don't know when men are noticing me! I say this because of one party I went to, and after the party one of the other women who had been there told me she wanted to tell the guys to get their tongues back in their mouths and stop drooling over me. :biggrin1: I had been completely oblivious to that while I was at the party.

8. B_hey listen up

Albums:
    Very interesting point of view. I guess different people get different things out of it, or atleast the degree of which its just an 'experience' and the degree of which its a bit 'sexual' varies.

9. B_hey listen up

Albums:
    Interesting points. If I saw that same woman on the street I probably wouldn't look at her twice, well maybe just a quick glance at her chest. But because she was right in front of me with a skin tight t-shirt on, and talking to me, it took me back a bit. I'm guessing in her case, she definately liked the attention she was getting from me, and it was probably a little more than just a liberating experience for her. That was fine w/ me. lol

I wish I could get my wife to go with me, I would love to see other guys check her out. I'm fairly certain my wife would stand out at a nude beach as she is quite attractive. She just isn't able to let herself relax enough to do that. Years back I used to goto Sandy Hook with my ex g-friend and it was interesting. I don't think she ever took her g-string off, but just going topless and a g-string managed to score her a lot of attention. Its a bit of an ego boost for a guy to know other guys are looking at your girl but you are the one going home with her and going to bed with her that night.

10. B_hey listen up

Albums:
    Actually breast size isn't the mainh factor, its the type of breasts. I'm not real into larger breasts that are ugly/droopy etc. A woman with smaller breats will look better as she gets older whereas the woman I saw who was stacked looks great now but when gravity takes over its not going to be so great.

Not having met you, I couldn't comment on you specifically but some women just spell sexy. They may not have huge boobs, the best ass or whatever but something about them, their confidence, the way they walk, talk, smile etc just oozes sexuality. Those are the type of woman that get attention and may not realize it because guys aren't always staring at one thing, just noticing the woman's presence in general.

11. atomicTIGER

atomicTIGER New Member

I have a question for females . If you are at a nude beach and you are walking around and meet a guy and you are standing there in front of him talking and he's gets a hard on how does that make you feel? Uncomfortable? Or something else? Do you walk away or stay?

12. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

Me and two of my friends went to a nude beach once just to see what it was like. First off most of the people there should not be naked!! When you get to be a certain you look better with a bathing suit!. We were probably the youngest there except for some kinds with families, we were 18 at the time. I'm sure people were checking us out just as I was checking out guys on the beach. It's just human nature to be curious. I think I perfer skinny dipping with people my own age at parties and such, too many old people naked UGH!!

13. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Probably was at a nude beach about 20 times in the past month. (moreover unofficial nude beach... since they are "illegal".... but like marijuana is "illegal" on the streets of San Francisco).

Europeans are much better with it, but at European beachs (or European style) you see a bunch of American women that would NEVER do it in the States ....shedding clothes there (those Americans that I know all included).

#13 faceking, Oct 17, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2008
  14. ktrout1981

ktrout1981 Active Member

Albums:
    have you perhaps considered that their purpose in being there is not to serve as your eye-candy...

15. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

I went to San Onofre with a friend once and that was fun. I don't really enjoy laying out in the sun in general (like to be more active), but we threw a frisbee and swam and the people we spoke with were very nice. There were more men than women overall in the nude section I think, but there's not a lot of parking so it's not nearly as big a crowd as Black's gets in San Diego. It borders Camp Pendleton and is a bit off the beaten path, so I got the sense that it was less "touristy" and more of a regular crowd. The only thing that was creepy was there was a guy in a tent who apparently was chased off for taking pictures of women.

Nude beaches in Europe are generally very low-key and not really meant for perving. As others have mentioned, the age ranges can be from late teens up into 60s or older and the overall attitude about nudity is much less an issue that it is in the U.S. There's even a big park in the middle of Munich that has a small river running through it; in the summer, lots of people lay out on blankets and read and sun in the buff, sometimes splashing around in the river to cool off. There are families walking through the park and it's not considered a big deal.

16. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Been to nude hotels and pools.

But not a nude beach. I prefer nude man-beasts.... rrrrrrrrrr!!! :biggrin:

17. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

You obviously have no idea what nude beaches are for and so you shouldn't be there if your'e not grown up enough to understand we aren't there for you and your immature buddies to ogle and make fun of.
    I imagine when you hit thirty those supposed DD's will be hanging to your waist and then the other kiddies will be saying about you UGH!
    You are the reason nudist camps don't particularly want young singles
    around. Too much finger pointing,sniggering and ignorant attitudes.
    Atomic Tiger If a man gets an erection at the place I have a home he is expected to cover it up or get off the beach and go take care of it.
    We are a family venue and none of the place with the exception of a swingers club would allow you to walk around with a hard on showing.
    Being a nudist has nothing to do with sexuality on the whole.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

18. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's beaches were you can't be nude?!?!?!? :eek: Yikes

Just kidding...

Well, all beaches are here...

19. Salty Jack

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nude hotels? Where are these? I've heard Vegas has some nude pools these days.

You should definitely go to a nude beach. Especially if you like looking at dicks - there are plenty of those! You'll probably go home at the end of the day horny as hell.

Jack

20. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Faceking touched on something when he contrasted U.S. vs. European attitudes about nudism. In Southern California, Black's Beach adjacent to Torrey Pines is as packed as any nude beach on a hot summer day and yet the proportion of men to women is still around 70/30. On most weekends the ratio of men to women is worse than that. By contrast, Cap d' Agde on the Mediterranean in southwestern France is a virtual city of thirty to forty thousand nudists, men and women, families and couples, all enjoying the beach without clothes.

The age of people in nudist resorts is another matter. The Land O' Lakes resort my wife and I enjoy the most has undergone a metamorphosis recently and now hold Lifestyle parties (called Aahz parties) every month. We've noticed the age of the couples attending are now 25-45 where the resort previously had that stereotypical Florida retirement look of Heaven's waiting room. Next weekend Halloween should be fun!

Draft saved Draft deleted