Woman Lie! Size does matter.

jk60122

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So, my wife always told me that size wasn't important, and we do have great sex, but we bought a cyberskin dildo and she was like a crazy woman. I am not very big 5x4.5, and this dildo is like 8x6.25.

She cummed so many time in like 15 minutes. It was amazing seeing the pleasure that she was getting out of having something bigger than me.

I am truely jealous of all you hung guys. I would love to be able to give her that kind of pleasure with my own dick. Just thought I would share. Mabey some day she will live out my fantasy and fuck a real big cock.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or maybe it was the size, and she lied to spare his feelings. Or maybe it was the size and she never knew before. Or maybe it was all an act. Or maybe umpteen million things. WHatever it was, she is she, and I am me, and I don;t think we sound very much alike at all.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it matters. some women will deny it, and maybe it's not the most important to them, but if it comes around, they'll take it & enjoy it.

fortunately for me, I'm 7.5 x 6.5. maybe you should find an extension or sleeve for your penis.

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't just generalize like this, while I agree most women would say (as I do) that they would prefer larger (for me girth gives greater sensation), it is not that simple, the overall package comes into play and, as someone said earlier, the level of arousal helps!
If I had to choose between the biggest guy I ever had and the smallest I would take the small guy every time, the big guy was huge but was just a brute whose technique was to slam away as hard as he could with the attitude that I should be grateful, he was awful and it just hurt. The small guy was truly tiny but his technique was great, he made love unselfishly and with care and consideration plus, because he was so small he could really press onto my pubic bone which always help me to achieve the big O!
I guess the point I am making is that there is probably a perfect size for everyone but it doesn't necessarily mean biggest is best!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it matters. some women will deny it, and maybe it's not the most important to them, but if it comes around, they'll take it & enjoy it.

fortunately for me, I'm 7.5 x 6.5. maybe you should find an extension or sleeve for your penis.
Your name says 6.25, but you say 6.5? It matters to some and to others being 6.5 means no go.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the big guy was huge but was just a brute whose technique was to slam away as hard as he could with the attitude that I should be grateful, he was awful and it just hurt. The small guy was truly tiny but his technique was great, he made love unselfishly and with care and consideration

If you could switch penises on the two
The brute would be a lousy lay with a small penis
The other guy would be a good lover with a huge penis.
Whether you would experience more or less pleasure with the good lover if he were larger depends on factors related to you that encompass more than just size.

jk60122

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wasn't trying to say that all woman are size queens and want really big cocks fucking them, but at the end of the day if a woman is with a good lover with a small penis the sex may be fantastic, but if a woman is with a good lover who has a big penis she will enjoy the sensations more.

Yes guys with big cocks can really suck in bed but i am sure they can also be great, the same thing can be said for a guy with a small dick. If all other variables are the same the woman will feel more sensations with the larger cock.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not all women can take a big cock. In fact, most can't. I would say 2/3 struggle, to varying degrees. 1/3 are built to take big dicks. This a purely physical and anatomical perspective.

Women are emotional creatures and if you satisfy their emotional needs then it doesn't matter what you physically have or don't have, she will love you :p

You can probably make a woman "fuck" in love with you but its physical not as permanent as the emotional kind of love.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
too small is too small. and i can't stand too small.

too small is useless. no matter how in love you are, too small will never feel right. part of me would always regret settling for a smaller size. you can do so much more with a bit more :naughty:

too big, sure it can be a little awkward. sometimes painful. but ya adapted and ya'll be happy with bigger. always. even if everything is not perfect, i'll always pick bigger.

so, i don't lie.. i prefer too big vs. too small. and i am not afraid to tell a man straight to his face. i mean why lie? it's just playing him along in the end. and wasting both of ours time.

*i am talking about shoes, clothes and memory cards*

jk60122

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not all women can take a big cock. In fact, most can't. I would say 2/3 struggle, to varying degrees. 1/3 are built to take big dicks. This a purely physical and anatomical perspective.

Women are emotional creatures and if you satisfy their emotional needs then it doesn't matter what you physically have or don't have, she will love you :p

You can probably make a woman "fuck" in love with you but its physical not as permanent as the emotional kind of love.

I never said that they would like a huge monster cock better, but 6.5 or 7 inches will give a woman more sensation than 5. And I can almost bet that every woman in the world would have no problems handling a 6.5 inch cock.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
I suspect a big cock is to women what big tits are to guys - a great visual, but for most it has little or nothing to do with satisfying sex. I think guys like to fantasize or believe that a big cock is the key to the kingdom, but I've seen little evidence from women that this is in fact the case. A big cock doesn't translate into a great lay - that I've heard repeatedly, and I think most women would much rather have a guy who's modestly sized, competent in bed, and concerned about their pleasure than some dude who whips out a big dick and says, "So whaddaya think about THIS, honey?"

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm surprised that people still believe that size doesn't matter. It does, but relative to women involved. Some women need a larger cock for pleasurable sex.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I suspect a big cock is to women what big tits are to guys - a great visual, but for most it has little or nothing to do with satisfying sex. I think guys like to fantasize or believe that a big cock is the key to the kingdom, but I've seen little evidence from women that this is in fact the case. A big cock doesn't translate into a great lay - that I've heard repeatedly, and I think most women would much rather have a guy who's modestly sized, competent in bed, and concerned about their pleasure than some dude who whips out a big dick and says, "So whaddaya think about THIS, honey?"

Of course. But that is an unfair comparison! What if all else were equal? What would a women then prefer? I think the answer is clear for most women who enjoy hetero sex and have had a bit of experience.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course. But that is an unfair comparison! What if all else were equal? What would a women then prefer? I think the answer is clear for most women who enjoy hetero sex and have had a bit of experience.
Yup, this is something along the lines of what I was going to say.

I think large breasts and large penises can be compared to a very limited extent. Yeah, both are visually stimulating and probably fun to play with, but the penis is actually used for sex and the size will help to hit the right spots for a woman. I reckon that she will get more use from a large penis than a man gets from large breasts.