Woman Lie! Size does matter.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, this is something along the lines of what I was going to say.

I think large breasts and large penises can be compared to a very limited extent. Yeah, both are visually stimulating and probably fun to play with, but the penis is actually used for sex and the size will help to hit the right spots for a woman. I reckon that she will get more use from a large penis than a man gets from large breasts.

Exactly. A penis is used for intercourse. Breasts are not. They aren't comparable.

And yes, obviously size matters. If you have a big dick, you have clear physical sexual advantages over guys with average or small dicks. You can reach deeper inside a girl, stretch her out more, and just penetrate her in ways that small/average dick can't. Unless you find a girl who is really tight or shallow, a big dick will give you a sexual advantage that no average/small guy can make up for.

jk60122

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Exactly. A penis is used for intercourse. Breasts are not. They aren't comparable.

And yes, obviously size matters. If you have a big dick, you have clear physical sexual advantages over guys with average or small dicks. You can reach deeper inside a girl, stretch her out more, and just penetrate her in ways that small/average dick can't. Unless you find a girl who is really tight or shallow, a big dick will give you a sexual advantage that no average/small guy can make up for.

Thank you, now only if a few woman could agree. It is not hurting anyone's feeling to admit that an extra inch or two feels better. I agree that a monster could be uncomfortable but a little over average would feel better than average or a little under average.

Osiris1234

Experimental Member
Media
I'm surprised that people still believe that size doesn't matter. It does, but relative to women involved. Some women need a larger cock for pleasurable sex.

Size does matter but to a certain point. If its to small then its a problem. If its too big its a problem. There is an in-between.

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
Lol, it's kind of comical to read these responses, all GUYS insisting that, yes, yes, it's my big penis that's really what's important, when not even one woman has said so. And most of them won't...

Penis Size: What Women Think | Men's Health

Does Penis Size Matter? - AskMen

Sorry guys, your big schlongs alone won't make her scream and cum and sing your praises. You actually have to know what you're doing.

D

deleted476938

I have had sex with countless women. Technique matters more than anything else...if anything having a big dick can go way wrong if you aren't using it right not a whole lot can go wrong if you are under the average. I have really hurt girls when I was drunk and just trying to get off and then it's just shitty...:/
Technique > size

Edit: I always get compliments or praise about size though. Women do love it and it changes them but this is amplified a million times when you can make them cum hard with it which is technique

Last edited by a moderator:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly I think all women like large penises for the visual and anticipation reasons that us men like large boobs. Even if she likes intercourse smaller cocks just as much or more.

At the very least it's visual/psychological.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly I think all women like large penises for the visual and anticipation reasons that us men like large boobs. Even if she likes intercourse smaller cocks just as much or more.

At the very least it's visual/psychological.
then you don't know what you are talking about..FYI I like women with small boobs. Us men....dork....

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I like smaller perkier breasts over large breasts. I think they are easier to suck on and more attractive :p

In regards to penis size, it obviously matters in terms of just sex... no 1" penis is gonna please a woman, but you always have other ways of pleasing the girl. Tongue, fingers, hand, and all other sorts can please her. The question is though, is the girl fine with having to resort to such measures to receive pleasure? I think most will if they love you. But probably not if its just a fling.

D

deleted476938

^ yeah I have even been with girls who just can not get off from a dick its sort of off putting but to each their own.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol, it's kind of comical to read these responses, all GUYS insisting that, yes, yes, it's my big penis that's really what's important, when not even one woman has said so. And most of them won't...

Penis Size: What Women Think | Men's Health

Does Penis Size Matter? - AskMen

Sorry guys, your big schlongs alone won't make her scream and cum and sing your praises. You actually have to know what you're doing.
I don't even consider myself big, in fact my girth could hardly be considered average. I just go with what women say first-hand.

Female First Forum • View topic - Women: What is your ideal penis size?

In general, their "ideal size" is either on the higher end of average or what's considered big. It goes on for a while, and you will see some women who say that the average size or even smaller is fine for them, but overall (judging from that topic) women will prefer having a bigger penis (at least a thick girth) or a man with a lot of experience.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course. But that is an unfair comparison! What if all else were equal? What would a women then prefer? I think the answer is clear for most women who enjoy hetero sex and have had a bit of experience.
I'll answer you with this...turn the tables. If all women were made the same and had the sexual prows...what would men prefer? Or for that matter, gay men...they were all the same and experience wise...what would they perfer?

On the whole women do not really care about size for the long term. We want a man/woman who loves us and whom we love back. Period.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll answer you with this...turn the tables. If all women were made the same and had the sexual prows...what would men prefer? Or for that matter, gay men...they were all the same and experience wise...what would they perfer?

On the whole women do not really care about size for the long term. We want a man/woman who loves us and whom we love back. Period.

Sure. How about short term flings though? Obviously not for everyone, but for those who enjoy it?

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure. How about short term flings though? Obviously not for everyone, but for those who enjoy it?
I don't believe that was the question...although I could have read it wrong. I know a woman that dumped a guy because he wasn't up to her size standards, so yes...but I also know that in this particular case the guy was white and she perfers black men...so maybe that had something to do with it as well...

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wait, what's the question?

As for what women want in a relationship, I'm sure it goes way beyond sex, but when it does come to sex, I think she'll have more pleasure from a big guy as opposed to a smaller guy with equal experience.

It's not like that's how I want it to be, it's just how I believe it actually is given what I've seen from other women on the web. I know, I need to get out there more and stop worrying about it, and I'm too young to worry about this, but that doesn't change the fact that I do...

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't believe that was the question...although I could have read it wrong. I know a woman that dumped a guy because he wasn't up to her size standards, so yes...but I also know that in this particular case the guy was white and she perfers black men...so maybe that had something to do with it as well...

I think we have lost track of what the question was. Anyway, while I personally don't know anyone, certainly a lot of women here seem to be "in it for the size". Of course it's not the only factor - but does seem to be a very important factor in short term sex driver relationships, fuckbuddies, etc.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always wonder why women say, "the small guy had amazing skills and the big guy just rammed it in and pumped away", like all big guys are terrible in bed and have no idea how to please a woman. Kind of a stereotype to ease the fears and insecurities of small guys if you ask me.

If two guys, both with the same sex appeal, love making skills, and patient attention to the woman's needs are being compared. The bigger or high average guy will win out 95% to the small or low average guy. I do agree that most women do not need or even want a guy who is 8x6 or bigger, at least not for an ongoing sexual relationship. What we guys want, well that's a different story.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP....
So, my wife always told me that size wasn't important, and we do have great sex, but we bought a cyberskin dildo and she was like a crazy woman. I am not very big 5x4.5, and this dildo is like 8x6.25.

She cummed so many time in like 15 minutes. It was amazing seeing the pleasure that she was getting out of having something bigger than me.

I am truely jealous of all you hung guys. I would love to be able to give her that kind of pleasure with my own dick. Just thought I would share. Mabey some day she will live out my fantasy and fuck a real big cock.

So...my answer is valid....he is talking about his wife, which makes it about long term...not just sex.