Woman Lie! Size does matter.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I'll answer you with this...turn the tables. If all women were made the same and had the sexual prows...what would men prefer? Or for that matter, gay men...they were all the same and experience wise...what would they perfer?

On the whole women do not really care about size for the long term. We want a man/woman who loves us and whom we love back. Period.

Sorry, but I can't follow your logic about turning the tables.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, my wife always told me that size wasn't important, and we do have great sex, but we bought a cyberskin dildo and she was like a crazy woman. I am not very big 5x4.5, and this dildo is like 8x6.25.

She cummed so many time in like 15 minutes. It was amazing seeing the pleasure that she was getting out of having something bigger than me.

I am truely jealous of all you hung guys. I would love to be able to give her that kind of pleasure with my own dick. Just thought I would share. Mabey some day she will live out my fantasy and fuck a real big cock.

So you make a conclusion about all women's preference for penis size based on one experience with your wife, not with a big dick, but with a dildo. Had she ever had something big before, real or rubber? If her preference was news to her too, how does that make it a lie?

D_Auquhorthies_Snotson

Account Disabled
Media
I have had a big cock, it was at least 8 inches and quite thick, but he couldn't get it all in and It didn't matter because I wanted the girth, that's what matters, Girth. I love being stretched and as long as it's about 6 inches.....I'm a happy camper, thankfully my fiance' is 6 inches and 5.5. inches thick, it's all the cock I want and need, I had been with another guy who must have been 9 inches and he would hit my cervix and that's no fun, the only way I could take it all is when I straddled him, talk about an orgasm....OMG!!! I would ride that monster all the way down, it was a good kind of hurt though, but the orgasm took the place of that real quick, but after a while, you just can't take it all the time, when I got my fiance's pants down for the first time, I was praying it wasn't too big, when I saw it and it was fully erect, I knew I had hit the jackpot.....Perfection!!!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a big cock, it was at least 8 inches and quite thick, but he couldn't get it all in and It didn't matter because I wanted the girth, that's what matters, Girth. I love being stretched and as long as it's about 6 inches.....I'm a happy camper, thankfully my fiance' is 6 inches and 5.5. inches thick, it's all the cock I want and need, I had been with another guy who must have been 9 inches and he would hit my cervix and that's no fun, the only way I could take it all is when I straddled him, talk about an orgasm....OMG!!! I would ride that monster all the way down, it was a good kind of hurt though, but the orgasm took the place of that real quick, but after a while, you just can't take it all the time, when I got my fiance's pants down for the first time, I was praying it wasn't too big, when I saw it and it was fully erect, I knew I had hit the jackpot.....Perfection!!!!

A bit off-topic here, and I really hope you don't take offense when I relate this, but your post reminds me of a friend I was talking about sex with.

She said she was built like a barn down there and she needs a guy that's built like a tuna can. I didn't grow up near any barns, so I wasn't really sure what she was talking about.

"Huh?"

"Y'know, my pussy's more like the broad side of a barn. Very wide, but not very deep."

Before I had a chance to figure out what she was getting at, she continued...

"I need a guy who's got a fat dick, but not very long."

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well... Many other women seem to agree that a larger girth is preferred, and that's very much the size of a penis.

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, when I married my wife I was slim and trim and hit her cervix a lot. She loved the foreplay, but after three kids still can't take it too hard. I have lost a little over the years and that has helped. Her hormone levels have a lot to so with it. A week ago the kids were at a friends house and she got it in the den. Two good orgasms later, she was glad she did. The situation turned her on, which turned ME on more, and instead of growing to 7 or 8, I came real close to my old 9-10 inches, and rock hard. She came 5 times all over the hardwood floor and edge of the couch in about 45 minute span with long, deep orgasms that shook the room. I learned a long time ago to be patient. In 45 minutes of pleasuring her, I did not come once. All for her. Okay, MOST for her. lol

B_chubsy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wonder why women say, "the small guy had amazing skills and the big guy just rammed it in and pumped away", like all big guys are terrible in bed and have no idea how to please a woman. Kind of a stereotype to ease the fears and insecurities of small guys if you ask me.

If two guys, both with the same sex appeal, love making skills, and patient attention to the woman's needs are being compared. The bigger or high average guy will win out 95% to the small or low average guy. I do agree that most women do not need or even want a guy who is 8x6 or bigger, at least not for an ongoing sexual relationship. What we guys want, well that's a different story.

I wish people would read comments carefully before embarking on a rant!

I merely said that, if I took the smallest guy and the biggest guy I've had, I would take the small guy for the reasons given. I did NOT say that all big guys are like that, just this one in particular and I made the point because I wanted to show that size isn't everything.

Yes, all being equal apart from dick size, most women would go for the bigger dick but, in relationships, dick size comes way down the list!

Hope that's has cleared things up! :wink:

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right, size does matter. Almost every woman I've ever been with was turned on by size. A woman may settle with a less endowed guy for many reasons, hell she might even like him. But I've seen my relationships with women take unusual turns the first time they get pouned with a 10 inch, wrist thick dick. That's why I'm so careful who I have sex with.

D

deleted432219

I suspect a big cock is to women what big tits are to guys - a great visual, but for most it has little or nothing to do with satisfying sex. I think guys like to fantasize or believe that a big cock is the key to the kingdom, but I've seen little evidence from women that this is in fact the case. A big cock doesn't translate into a great lay - that I've heard repeatedly, and I think most women would much rather have a guy who's modestly sized, competent in bed, and concerned about their pleasure than some dude who whips out a big dick and says, "So whaddaya think about THIS, honey?"

This....

D

deleted432219

Size doesn't matter to all females...

If I had two guys in a room, one with a 5 inch penis and one with a 9 inch penis. I would choose the one that was the most attractive. In real life (offline) most women don't see your penis first, they see your face....