Woman masturbating over very large cock pictures here ???

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
*blushes deep finally breaking my silence*

Okay...

...Fine...I'm sure this will please the little wanker who asked... but um...I have this pretty extensive collection of toys. I like to look at pics my fans send me (sometimes pics from the gallery) and choose a size-comprable toy to play with...

okay, shutting up... *Fades back into a red haze of emberassment*

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media

Okay...

...Fine...I'm sure this will please the little wanker who asked... but um...I have this pretty extensive collection of toys. I like to look at pics my fans send me (sometimes pics from the gallery) and choose a size-comprable toy to play with...

I feel like a tool for saying this, but you get hotter and hotter with every post of yours I read.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some responses seem to hinge on whether the person is sitting in a chair or much more comfortable on something (someone?) else.:smile:

For me ......No......
My laptop is in a room off the kitchen and I'm in a chair.

Lots of images/videos stay in my head for ....later.
:wink:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Okay...

nummy!

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
aww crap...I can't be the only one who does this!!! :)

I do however have a laptop in my bedroom and the screen linked to a plasma TV...so.....it's all big and all good :)

...so yes I do masturbate to galleries here, but not in a computer chair.

x

Honey

Thanks for the honesty Wildhoney... go girl

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow :biggrin1:

That's amazing Honey. And all you other girls who don't deny your urges! :biggrin1:

So...anyone masturbate over little old me? :redface: lol.

Anyway its a nice image. A woman with her legs spread fingering herself furiously over cock pics hehe.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Okay...

You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

Damn that's hot! :flowers1:

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Okay...

Wow. Wow. And for all this time I had no idea that you are, quite possibly, the coolest person in the universe. Actually, I'm not really kidding -- it's nice that people can be honest about masturbation and what gets them off. To continue in that vein: I think the original poster was obviously hinting at the real question of whether women here are actually turned on by the photos in the gallery. I've gotta say, that's a question I've had for a while! Here's why: Yes, I would probably sit at my computer masturbating over the thought of women masturbating to my gallery. Why? Because that's so increadibly hot I can't really explain it in words. Meh, maybe I'm just an anonymous show off.

Now I'm going to fade back into my red haze of embarassment.

[P.S.: I work with words professionally, yet I find it a huge turn off to read the vitriolic grammar lessons that some of us are compelled to deliver to those who occasionally forget spell check. Relax, people, this isn't the New York Times. Pointing out every instance of error only serves to make you come across as petty. Meh. Now I feel schoolmarmish.]

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I tend to be the same way about that. Which is part of the reason I don't like the idea of watching a guy cam. What good does it do me to get all worked up when he's in Scotland, North Carolina, Texas, or Australia. He can't close the deal as it were.

:frown1: Well, a guy can always dream can't he :wink:

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It turns me on to see the big ones, but I don't get off to them. I use fantasy.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow. Wow. And for all this time I had no idea that you are, quite possibly, the coolest person in the universe. Actually, I'm not really kidding -- it's nice that people can be honest about masturbation and what gets them off. To continue in that vein: I think the original poster was obviously hinting at the real question of whether women here are actually turned on by the photos in the gallery. I've gotta say, that's a question I've had for a while! Here's why: Yes, I would probably sit at my computer masturbating over the thought of women masturbating to my gallery. Why? Because that's so increadibly hot I can't really explain it in words. Meh, maybe I'm just an anonymous show off.

Now I'm going to fade back into my red haze of embarassment.

[P.S.: I work with words professionally, yet I find it a huge turn off to read the vitriolic grammar lessons that some of us are compelled to deliver to those who occasionally forget spell check. Relax, people, this isn't the New York Times. Pointing out every instance of error only serves to make you come across as petty. Meh. Now I feel schoolmarmish.]

I'm a proffesional editor. I actually get SO sick of checking grammar and spelling, that in addition to masterbating to pictures of huge cocks on occaison, I ALSO pleasure myself to the sheer freedom of not worrying about what I put down here, and whether or not it is correct.

Look! Look at this improperly used semicolon; oh that is so hot! I'm fantasizing about it!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I type as fast as i think, so i hope it doesn`t mess up any orgasms you have. I`m a terrible speller and my grammer is probley worse, but the 10th grade teacher i did once wasn`t grading any papers, i passed with an a+, lol, when i was young my parents warned me that drinking would kill my brain cells, i said yea but only the weak ones. lol

lafever

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I type as fast as i think, so i hope it doesn`t mess up any orgasms you have. I`m a terrible speller and my grammer is probley worse, but the 10th grade teacher i did once wasn`t grading any papers, i passed with an a+, lol, when i was young my parents warned me that drinking would kill my brain cells, i said yea but only the weak ones. lol

lafever

No no, what I'm trying to convey is that I LIKE the bad spelling and improper grammar!