Woman masturbating over very large cock pictures here ???

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a proffesional editor. I actually get SO sick of checking grammar and spelling, that in addition to masterbating to pictures of huge cocks on occaison, I ALSO pleasure myself to the sheer freedom of not worrying about what I put down here, and whether or not it is correct.

Look! Look at this improperly used semicolon; oh that is so hot! I'm fantasizing about it!

Exactly!! I suck at spelling things.

On an unrelated note... we probably work together...

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
aww crap...I can't be the only one who does this!!! :)

I do however have a laptop in my bedroom and the screen linked to a plasma TV...so.....it's all big and all good :)

...so yes I do masturbate to galleries here, but not in a computer chair.

x
Honey

Wild Honey, you rock. < i thought this thread died in a flame war. >

Of course I look at the galleries all the time. The big cocks just keep coming (pun sorry) It's like they're out there growing wild somewhere. Fascinating and hot.

When things get really steamy, my YIM has studs who love to get off on cam. Never thought of plasma, but I am now. :biggrin1: Am i the only one who does this/????:redface:

(The guys came from another site, before i joined this one).

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never mastubated over pictures alone, of any kind.

I have over videos, but it's rare that one turns me on enough to want to.

I do enjoy masturbating to erotic stories, but mostly ones written by other women (I think women tend to have a better idea of what other women will find sexy. Some of the stories written by men are like :eek:)

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually masturbate in my bed thinking at big cocks I've seen before, using my fantasy.

I don't use to masturbate in front of my PC screen, just sometimes if a hot chat makes me very horny I use to play with my pusssy.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I look at the galleries, I enjoy seeing the guys I chat to naked, but I don't masturbate over them and I don't masturbate at the computer in any case. I much prefer getting myself all comfy and relaxed in bed.

Damn you, Princess (in the nicest possible way, obviously!). You've always written exactly what I was going to write...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can honestly say that after only one night on this web site,
and veiwing the galleries, I had to retire to the bed room because my loins were melting!!!
The pictures I saw are burned into my imagination so I didn't "suffer" from
not having them there for me to look at!!
The only thing now is I'm either going to have to trim my nails or go out and buy a suitable toy!!!
Dragonfly

monky8

Just Browsing
Media
well I guess I will be one of the few to admit it! I am female and joined just so I could masterbate to the photos!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Mind you - my all-time favourite LPSG pic isn't in the galleries, it was pm-ed to me. Still makes my heart beat faster everytime I look at it too :biggrin1:

Ah the bumping of old threads...

This comment is still true - that pic that was pm-ed to me is, getting on for 4 years later and after sucking and fucking that cock hundreds of times since, still my favourite pic ever and still makes my heart beat faster. And yeah - I still rub one out to it when the the real thing can't be here.

Now ain't that just the most romantic thing you ever read :lmao:

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just like men enjoy looking at boobs and asses, women (each in her own way) also enjoy looking at men's dicks, chests and butts.

I check the galleries every now and then to see what's on offer :biggrin1:, I also enjoy seeing what the other girls doing and what they look like.

Yes I enjoy them all and sometimes a picture or two might trigger something inside that turns me on and yes I do masturbate after looking at some pix and vids on this site. But like most girls here I do it in my own comfortable setting.

Men have a problem with the way they ask questions and most times when they do ask they offend women.

D_Natalie Attired

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i myself really don't masturbate over a pic. when im thinking about a certain somebody who i really like and it depends on what kind of mood im in then thats when i strum little my guitar per say

D

deleted3782

Ah the bumping of old threads...

This comment is still true - that pic that was pm-ed to me is, getting on for 4 years later and after sucking and fucking that cock hundreds of times since, still my favourite pic ever and still makes my heart beat faster. And yeah - I still rub one out to it when the the real thing can't be here.

Now ain't that just the most romantic thing you ever read :lmao:

You dirty dirty dirty girl. :tongue: