Woman masturbating over very large cock pictures here ???

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
<<< Refuses to be a fodder figure, ladies!:wink:

We can't help it!!!! Drawn to you....need more pics!!! Post more pics, damnit! You are the fodderiest of all fodders to fap to! MORE PICS!!! :yumyum:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is how i see it...
Women like good sex. Meanwhile just about any sex for a guy is good sex. Our ugly penises dont equal good sex. Matter of fact, most women could give a fuck about how big our dicks are. And more often than not theyre simply tolerating our existence. Now, Im not trying to win any brownie points with the girls, but I think any reasonable, observant human being should recognize the differences which birth topics about woman masturbating over our "...very large cock pictures here".

First and foremost, some females who post here are dudes with or without stolen pics. Its a ruse. "She" commented on your dick pics with grandoise compliments because the lizard brain of a male mind said "must.have.dick". There is no psychological sophistication inheretant in the common responses of LSPG's galleries, as to be expected by a horde of horny men.

Secondly, the few females who are who they say they are acquire fanclubs here. In a position of power by popularity, they are offered cock on a platter. Small ones, medium ones, big ones, huge ones, real ones, silicone, black, white. Shoot, even formerly smalls which grow pass medium, big, huge, which are partly real due to a silicone injection which spotted their penis black and white.

If you take in all the factors, there isnt much you can offer a woman with your dick she cant get around the corner. So, please, get off your own dick, develop a personality, and shut the fuck up about your size due to genetics. Proud of your dick? You didnt earn it. There is a proverb which goes, "Pride comes before a fall". And folks are falling on their faces for their cocks.

I mean, really, who the hell wants your dick? I bet you can count all of the girls who do with a kidnergarden arithematic.

You made up for all of your short comings with that line right there. Wanna be the president of my fan club? I'll let ya!