woman members

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Statistics don't lie, the women on this site take on 19 men each.

LOL...bring them on...gimme all of the fat extra large ones, let them keep comming!

Myself have my line ups of favorities male members for many of craves and moods for a while . The ones who belong to my rugby, soccer, footbal etc sports teams etc etc . The only short line up of just 2 is between me , Quercusone and Uncut..when I need my feed of double penetration, of course..as of course too the one guarding my back door is sweet and gentle Uncut...as I have to keep my eyes on Blue Anaconda as he is full of tricks...

This is a Large Penis and Gina Support Group..beware..not for the faint or just curious at heart is for the really heavy duty ones..LOL...here we go boys and girls, lets play hide and hide it all inside!

:bigok:

B_lillothomas9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only 5.3% are females ?? it seems that size doesnt really matter then !! and its also clear that guys are much more obsessed with the penis size

i agree this data prove that most girls dont care about size aslong the cock isnt extreme large or extreme small. This is mostly a guy thing . straight guys want to know how they compare with most guys and most guy gays are really into cocks size most than most girls.

Size queens girls are the only girls obssesed with huge cocks.