Woman obsession with shoes

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
99.9% of women shoes have high heels, so put it this way: women are so obsessed with shoes because they make them taller, period!
And what about the tall girls? Why a girl over 5-10 want to look taller with heels , to tower over average guys?

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, espically to tower over the groom in her wedding :biggrin1:
I often see tall girls with heels towering over average to short guys.
This is very funny , when the difference is more than 4 inches between both.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're looking at it from a male perspective, adding a few inches has nothing to do with it and I'd happily wear flat shoes if they were as pretty as high shoes. Take a look at any shoe site, the flat shoes are all clunky nun shoes and the high shoes are the ones that have lovely ankle straps and other attractive features.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're looking at it from a male perspective, adding a few inches has nothing to do with it and I'd happily wear flat shoes if they were as pretty as high shoes. Take a look at any shoe site, the flat shoes are all clunky nun shoes and the high shoes are the ones that have lovely ankle straps and other attractive features.
In my case i dont think that most girls wear heels just to look taller but is funny when the girl look over 5 inches taller than the guy.

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

well, i am just a "bit" joking. I have PLENTY of sisters. last month I gave one sister who is 170 cm tall a 10 cm boot as a gift...she was crazy a bout it.:biggrin1:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that was bold... but I disagree with you.
Do any of you guys just for curiosity wear your sister shoes for a short while? When i was a kid i put once my sister shoes are were uncomfortable as hell. I dont last with those shoes more than several minutes.

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do any of you guys just for curiosity wear your sister shoes for a short while? When i was a kid i put once my sister shoes are were uncomfortable as hell. I dont last with those shoes more than several minutes.

hahaha...yes I did, to fullfil my curiosity of knowing how women can balance themselves on an object thinner than a pencil --not a pen

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha...yes I did, to fullfil my curiosity of knowing how women can balance themselves on an object thinner than a pencil --not a pen
I dont know how they wear those shoes for many hours.:eek::eek::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::tongue:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good point tallbig, men shouldn't mock our addiction to shoes, we should be congratulated for the warrior spirit we show in enduring the pain, it's like a modern day rite of passage.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My size shoe is 14 , so anyways my shoes arent really that easy to find.

You must have a HUUGGE... shoe horn

Good point tallbig, men shouldn't mock our addiction to shoes, we should be congratulated for the warrior spirit we show in enduring the pain, it's like a modern day rite of passage.

thats actually being done princess, at my school every year, there is a group of guys who will all wear stilletto heels and walk all around our campus all day, its a visible way to bring awareness about women's issues, and it always gets a lot of attention, they call it "A Day In Her Shoes"

Men love it when I wear sexy shoes and boots. So my obsession benefits others....

Good Point Linda,
There is something really how about a sexy woman in some slutty high heels or some boots. I would say at least for me, boots can be pretty hot on a woman. Especially if she isn't wearing much else. Like leather boots and a bra/panties, or a trench coat and boots... mmm so it is beneficial to the opposite sex (and i suppose the same in some cases)

but I doubt that you will ever hear a guy telling you "oh yeah baby, go buy those strappy peep-toe flats, I've been fantasizing about that all day!". So I think its safe to say that while the obsession can be beneficial to your spouse, you and I both know its all about the woman's obsession here.