Woman obsession with shoes

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First of all. This is NOT a female bashing thread. I always wonder why woman are so obsessed with buying shoes. Can any of you ladies please explain that?

No clue, I do not own a lot of shoes. I buy shoes out of necessity not luxury or just because I like how a pair looks.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get the obsession with shoes most women have either. My cousin was like that and whenever I'd visit she'd always drag me off to go shoe shopping. It had to be one of the most mind-skull boring activities I've ever engaged in and still is. I have exactly 3 pairs of shoes and feel no need or desire for any more.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get the obsession with shoes most women have either. My cousin was like that and whenever I'd visit she'd always drag me off to go shoe shopping. It had to be one of the most mind-skull boring activities I've ever engaged in and still is. I have exactly 3 pairs of shoes and feel no need or desire for any more.

Hi SereneBlue, I don't know if you are aware of this but your profile says 100% straight when clearly you are 100% lesbian. :tongue:

Just kidding! :biggrin1: I am however perplexed as I don't know any straight women who don't love shoes.

lovesmen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all. This is NOT a female bashing thread. I always wonder why woman are so obsessed with buying shoes. Can any of you ladies please explain that?

You asked the right one!!!
I LOVE SHOES and I have at least 200. Really at least!
1) Feet don't get fat and even if they do, going to 7.5 w is not as bad as going up a size.
2) Every outift looks better
3) They're great for keeping on during sex ( unless they're converse in which case that's yucky)
4) A good pair can last you years!
5) A woman who takes care of her feet takes care of her vagina know that!
6) Good shoes can be found anywhere
7) Your feet do so much for you, they deserve pedicures and shoes that make them swell. ( It would be a great time to mention I own alot of heels).
8) SHOES SALES MAKE MY LIFE
9) it's something no one really wants to borrow.
10) They are simply fantastic.

this post made me happy lol

Nilia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
TallBig I hope my article below give some answers to your question.

Shoes are meant to protect feet. Womens feet are more delicate than men and the most prominent part of a woman`s shoe is the heel. High heels are most common with women shoes,it is designed to give a sexy posture ie ass jutting out back and breast jutting out front. Women buy shoes for various reasons. No offence to fat women,but they buy shoes (low heels & sandals) for comfort,slim short women,buy heels mostly for height and the sex appeal e.g the Dolly Pattons. Wearing high heels or certain shoes for a number of hours during the day,for some women (like me) causes my feet to become tender and sensitive,which with a sensual partner who knows his love making can be used as another tool to create my excitement during serious love making.
I`ll stop for now as being a shoe fanatic with about 700 pairs from Boots to strappies to sandals,I could go on talking for a long time.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOOOOVE Shoes.! I am pretty particular though. I love funky brands like Cydwoq, FLuevog, Chie Mihara, Trippen, ReMix and Giraudon. Mary Jane is my middle name. I have all variations upon that theme. I LOVE Me some Shoes. Here are some of my favorites.

Ped Shoes : Giraudon Buckle Mary Jane - Order online or 866.700.SHOE (7463).

Ped Shoes : Trippen Vivienne - Order online or 866.700.SHOE (7463).

Shoostore.com :: cydwoq, trippen, john fluevog, chie mihara, & more

Shoostore.com :: cydwoq, trippen, john fluevog, chie mihara, & more

Fluevog Shoes - Item detail: Lily Darling

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
K so the thing is, first if your shoes are uncomfortable it's soooo annoying. But there's lounging around shoes and going running shoes and going to class shoes and going out casual shoes and going out formal shoes and you sorta have to have different options. But it's funny cuz way back before my bf and me were even going out I told him he wears nice shoes and he was like oh so girls are obsessed w/other people's shoes too?? :rolleyes: Honestly I don't think I'm really obsessed w/shoes at all but I'm not as into fancy fashion as a lot of girls :smile:. I like to look nice but keep it sorta simple.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How come when we have merely one or two hundred pairs of shoes it's an obsession, but when men have thousands of dvd's it's just an interest?

Excellent question! :cool: Have you been following the guitar thread? Men get really particular about their guitars! :rolleyes::confused: There isn't a single man that plays regularly, who posted that owns only one guitar. :tongue: Yet they flip out when they realize I own at least 10 different pairs of black shoes. :confused: They just don't get how some shoes are outfit specific.:rolleyes::redface:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How come when we have merely one or two hundred pairs of shoes it's an obsession, but when men have thousands of dvd's it's just an interest?

Because DVDs take up less space and they can share them with friends? :tongue:

- - - - - - -

A man who complains about a woman's shoe collection is an nasty person who doesn't like women, and who doesn't have the courage to attack her to her face... :rolleyes: